• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

iiStryker

Neo Member
Hey everyone. I’m an old gamer since the Atari 2600 although the NES was the first system I owned and I was in HS.

im fortunate enough to own all 3 base systems. I didn’t upgrade either to the pro or X because I currently still haven’t upgraded my tv. Still running 1080p no 4k or HDR

My gaming tastes are today mainly action RPG’s and action adventure games

I recently, since August of ‘19, have been infatuated with souls games and Bloodborne and games of that ilk. Currently playing Code Vein. Eagerly awaiting ANY Elden Ring news!

Darth Nugget

Neo Member
Hey everybody! I've been lurking on the next gen speculation thread somewhat obsessively for a while now, and decided to create an account a couple weeks back since I've been spending so much time here. I tend to read about and buy video games more than I actually play them, but that's something I want to change. I gravitate towards single player story driven games, though I'm willing to give just about anything a shot. I'm not exactly a social butterfly so even making my first post here is a bit nerve wracking, but it's nice to meet you!

Hey folks. Been lurking the gaming forum, and definitely not gone anywhere near those butt & boobs threads in Off Topic, no sir......

Anyways, I'm into single player, story driven games mostly, though I did get dangerously into PUBG for a good while. And wrestling, I will probably be piping up with awful insightful opinions in the wrestling threads.

IR3TR0

Neo Member
Hi everyone, started lurking in the next gen thread for a couple weeks now, got drawn in by the insiders didnt I, learned a few lessons, decided I liked the community so signed up. I'm into allsorts of game types, although my faves are probably racers overall, always into trying new games and play on everything really.

Rhamiel Ze

Neo Member
Hello there~
My name is Lumi, I've been part of the gaming universe for 30 years now, and am always looking for new experiences, though I tend to fall into the sandbox and rpg games these days. Not so much for FPS or games that instill matchmaking. Cards are probably a little out too, because.. well.. You know, I can do that on the table :s

As for my career path, I seem to have somehow fallen into a game development company called Pathea Games, and (try) to manage comunity and public relations. I love creating and designing, and someday, I would like to create my own dream game, and wish to work towards that goal, though I'm not too confident I may ever make it to that point. Maybe someday~

Hope to you see you around!

Razzy-

Hi everyone, i had an account here from 2012-2013 but i was not able to reset my password with an inactive email attached to it. Been lurking since end of 2018 and decided to join again since normal email domains are accepted. Seems like neogaf is still the best place to be. Lurking between here and resetera.

Used to be in game development before leaping off to become a network architect / analyst.
I do still do coding for games but its more of a hobby now. Keeping up with new tech, currently playing around with UE4.

Dota 2 and Battlefield maniac! PM me for games (Currently in Singapore GMT+8)

Nice to meet you guys! /bow

Aleister Crowley

Neo Member
Hello there! Maybe It's trivial, but I've been a big fan of Rockstar since I first played Vice City in 2002. It just blowed my mind! Anyway, I'm here to have some fun, that I want for you, and I want to practice English a little bit. Here's my list of favorite games: Max Payne, Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic, BioShock, Fallout 2, The Witcher 3, Vice City

Last edited:

Pansy

Hello everybody! I'm just a young girl located in the Northwest who loves survival horror and adventure games. I have owned several consoles over the years, currently in the process of getting myself a SEGA Saturn (whew!!) My favorite games are System Shock, Harvester, and Amnesia the Dark Descent.

I look forward to discussing the retro ans the quirky with all you geeks! :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Stanshall

Neo Member
Hey, I'm Stan, pushing 40 and playing predominantly shmups, 2D fighters and rhythm games these days but I've enjoyed a wide range from the cinematic Sony exclusives to visual novels, Nintendo first-party and competitive FPS. I split my time between the Switch, PS4 Pro, One X, 360 (with Hori RAP EX and LS-32 Seimitsu lever for shmups) and the Wii for Nintendo backwards compatibility/emulation.

My all-time favourites are Dark Souls, Mushihimesama Futari, FFVII, BotW and Super Mario Galaxy. Currently, I'm mostly enjoying Bloodstained: ROTN, Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party and Ketsui: Deathtiny and I'm looking forward to putting more time into Murder By Numbers, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix and Darius Cozmic Collection.

I cannot wait for FF7R!

Cheers.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hey, I'm Stan, pushing 40 and playing predominantly shmups, 2D fighters and rhythm games these days but I've enjoyed a wide range from the cinematic Sony exclusives to visual novels, Nintendo first-party and competitive FPS. I split my time between the Switch, PS4 Pro, One X, 360 (with Hori RAP EX and LS-32 Seimitsu lever for shmups) and the Wii for Nintendo backwards compatibility/emulation.

My all-time favourites are Dark Souls, Mushihimesama Futari, FFVII, BotW and Super Mario Galaxy. Currently, I'm mostly enjoying Bloodstained: ROTN, Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party and Ketsui: Deathtiny and I'm looking forward to putting more time into Murder By Numbers, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix and Darius Cozmic Collection.

I cannot wait for FF7R!

Cheers.

Welcome!

Anastasia42

Neo Member
Hi there! I'm Anastasia, an indie game developer, a wife, a cat mom :messenger_grinning: I just released my game on iOS and wanted to share my story (wrote an article about this covering about 6 years of my life and development) but it appears that I can't make threads here :messenger_persevering: Oh well, will wait till I'll be able to. Or maybe there is a way I could post an article here? :messenger_winking:

Ornlu

Banned
Hi there! I'm Anastasia, an indie game developer, a wife, a cat mom :messenger_grinning: I just released my game on iOS and wanted to share my story (wrote an article about this covering about 6 years of my life and development) but it appears that I can't make threads here :messenger_persevering: Oh well, will wait till I'll be able to. Or maybe there is a way I could post an article here? :messenger_winking:

There's a thread where you can ask a member to make a thread for you. Welcome!

Kureo

Neo Member
Hum, Hi !
I'm Kureo, French *young* player.
If i had to summerize my history : I played the PSOne (not the PS1) when i was really young, because i have older sisters and they own one. Then my family owned a 360, which change my vision of video games. I was still young at this time (8-9 years old), and i was stuck to the FIFA license... I skipped the actuel generation of consoles, i'm still living with my parents so they don't understand how we can put that much money into video games, and lucky me, i never felt like there was a game of this generation that i HAD to do.
I've started to really play video games a year ago, because until my 16's i was only playing FIFA on my 360. It started by buying Halo 1-3-4 on my Xbox, and then i started to play "hits" that i never played before, like RDR, Gears Of War, Ori (and u buyed ODST and Reach obviously, i love Halo now), way more video games than just FIFA... Now i'm about to live my first generation of consoles with PS5/XSX (i was only 11 when PS4/One came out) and i'm freakin excited.

I think that's all i have to say :)

Last edited:

DinoD

Hello,

Long time lurker. An oldie (but goldie) from Australia. Been an avid gamer since my early childhood. Started with C64 ->Amiga->PS1->PS2/Xbox1 ->PC->PS3/Xbox360->PS4Pro/XBX. I 'm 45, married and with 3 children. Despite a lot of commitments, still finding some time to play games and hope I will still be a player when I'm 64 .

Regards

nd.

Neo Member
Hello to all NeoGAF members.

I've been following some threads on this forum since 2013 with the unveiling of the PlayStation 4. Today, I am very excited about the upcoming release of the next PlayStation 5. However, as there is very little information released by Sony I became addicted to reading the Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Speculation/Analysis/Leaks Thread every morning just after I wake up and night before I go to bed. By registering I would like to contribute with some information that I think is very valuable to all here.

Top Bottom