• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Shift!

Just got a badge for eight years of service so I guess, happy birthday to me?

I've always liked it here. I watch anime and play lots of Japanese video games exclusively. I try and teach myself Japanime and Kana every once in a while. I'm a Japanophile and can't get enough Japan in my life. I have literature, games, toys, movies, music, you name it.

Sultan711

Neo Member
Hello everyone! I just joined!
I’ve been trying to become a member for quite some time and I always forget to sign up. 7 years later and here we go!

Last edited:

IFireflyl

Gold Member
I have finally been approved! Now I can finally participate and tell everyone why they are both dumb and wrong have reasonable discussions/debates with others. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

P.S. It should be apparent that my strike-through above was a joke. For those that didn't see it as a joke: it was a joke. :D

Last edited:

BWIGGS

Neo Member
HELLO GAMERS!

Happy to be here! I LOVE PlayStation and Switch!! I also miss the days of a quality product from Microsoft but still get some enjoyment out of my XBoneX

el_poco_loco

Neo Member
Hi everybody !
Nice to finally have been approved to post:messenger_grinning_sweat:
I'm from Austria, Gamer for about 25 years (sice I was 5) and originally a Nintendo kid, but since the PS2 I'm all about Playstation.

All excited about PS5!

Emmy

Neo Member
Greetings everyone! I usually don't like using internet forums, but there is something about NeoGAF that appeal so much to me. So I'm here now. Let's talk about videogames! (English is not my native language, I'm still learning...)

Karlinel

Banned
Heya, I'm a 37yo spaniard who has been lurking for around...8 years? before finally getting approved to shitpost in here. Also a member on the other forum, because I like to be informed and have discussion with people of all kinds, looking forward to some hot next-gen argument!
P.S: killer app is Bugsnax, you plebe.

rzaper

Neo Member
Hi guys,

My name is Roko Zaper, I am videogame producer from Sydney, Australia.
My videogame, The Blueness of a Wound, is just about to release!

Check out the trailer for it...

Avantasia

Neo Member
Hi,

38 year man. Been reading here for some years now.

Will probably most discuss games on playstation, 'cause thats where I usually play. But I' i interested in news about other console too but time is a limiting factor to buy them.

I only play for fun =)

IronLich

Hi there. 35 years old catching up with 21st Century technology in due time.

Trapped in mobile game hell, usually plug in some old DOOM Mods (hence the name), but sometimes, I'll play on console more often than I do PC.

Been a long time since I've considered joining. Figured it's time to take the plunge again.

th

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Just got a badge for eight years of service so I guess, happy birthday to me?

I've always liked it here. I watch anime and play lots of Japanese video games exclusively. I try and teach myself Japanime and Kana every once in a while. I'm a Japanophile and can't get enough Japan in my life. I have literature, games, toys, movies, music, you name it.
If you're really big into anime then you should check out this thread:

eyegaming

Neo Member
Hi, my name is Carnell Lee. I’m the founder of Eye Gaming. A non-profit for gaming economics & blockchain.

Like you, I’m a fellow gamer. I began playing video games as early as 3 years old. The “Tank” game in “Combat” for Atari, is the first video game I could remember playing as a child. I fell in love with video games one Christmas when I woke up to a Sega Genesis playing Sonic the Hedgehog demo on TV, along with Altered Beast still sealed in the box next to it.

Gaming is a part of my lifestyle and I understand it’s my responsibility to game well. I wanted to take the gaming community ideas to further develop the smart-gaming world we well deserve. To create a smart-gaming world by developing the individuals of the community combined with existing technologies. As a gamer, I feel it’s our responsibility to protect the wealth of our community and this is where I do my part.

I look forward to being apart of the NeoGAF community and thanks for having me!

Beanjelly

Neo Member
Hi All,

My name is Nick. My one true love is my dog, Bella.

I play a significant amount of video games, and sleep not nearly as much as I would like to.

Political discourse (of the fair and reasonable kind) is a newfound interest, and I hope to read more books in the near future.

Look forward to chatting!
Nick

Alan Wake

Hi all,

I was a member years ago, moved on to that other forum but had enough with it and decided to move back here. Hoping for GAF to be a more welcoming place. Closing in on 40 years, I'm celebrating 30 years as a gamer next year. A former Sega fanboy back in the day, now console agnostic playing all formats. Life is too short for console wars (although they were kind of fun).

Zheph

Hey everyone,

My name is Nick, I'm a french guy living in the UK. Been playing for as long as I can remember. I'm lucky enough to play on all systems but I do have a huge preference for PlayStation. I'm addicted to JRPGs.

As everyone (mostly) is getting excited for new gen, I've been looking all over the web to get some informations or interesting discussions about it. NeoGaf is the best place I've seen so far!

I tho this year was immense for gaming especially if you play on PS so despite not being as young as I used to, I'm more excited than ever for what's next!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I am writing from Australia. I have been lurking as a guest for about a year now and finally decided to create an account. I am into anime and am a Man Utd fan. I used to be a gamer but I stopped a few years ago. Also, I am learning Japanese.

Moonglow

Neo Member
Hey!

Kristofer from Sweden here.

Been reading the forums a lot and finally decided to create an account.

Looking forward to be a part of the community.

LadyBeggar

Neo Member
Hi all. My name is Trisha and I'm new to NeoGAF.
I am passionate about games. I've been a gamer since 2004.
I am a par time youtuber. I stream games and makes videos for fun.
Hopefully my time here is valuable and I learn more from you guys.
Thanks

Nehezir

Banned
Nehezir here, or simply Naz. I've been curious about this site for a long time, and was googling something recently. This was one of the results so why not?

NGL, I wasn't sure how you guys came out of the split from ResetEra. Just...not gonna mince words, the previous rep was bad. But I was surprised by what I saw and I'm glad for the current atmosphere. I haven't had a good forum experience in a long time, not since I left the spoony experiment forums in 2013. Hoping to settle down and get off twitter anyway.

Anaxenomun

Neo Member
Аnaxenomun my nickname here. Fan of the game Ninja Blade. I've seen beautiful desktop Wallpapers on this site. But alas, they are in the archive with the password...:(

Top Bottom