• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

raystlin7

Neo Member
Greetings from Bulgaria! I've lurked here since the 00's, but less so in recent years. After seeing what Resetera has become I decided to make an account here. I like my politics and games separated. Thanks to the mods for aproving me!
I like most genres, excluding sport games, flight simulators, and realistic racers. Mostly Nintendo and PC gamer. I'm trying to cure myself from my Hearthstone addiction.

IanH

Neo Member
CONTROL and money saved!!!!
Phew am I feeling lucky. Cyber monday I see Control, game wanted for months drop down to £16.49 at Argos.
Yes!!! I thought and credit card was out. Picked up Tue got home logged onto IGN and what i see.... Free on Gamepass...CONTROL! No!!!!!:messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy::messenger_dizzy:
Thank god i hadn’t touched the packaging and returned today after they didn’t blink giving me full refund and I've now Downloaded onto Xbox. :messenger_beaming::messenger_beaming::messenger_beaming:

Now... what game to get with money saved. Shall put it towards Cyberpunk 2077 next week or will that look crap on xbox One X.
Any ideas?
FF7 remastered or Xenoblade Chronicles Def at Currys ??

AC Lily

Neo Member
hello,everyone, you can all me Lily.

I'm an employee of a cracked-game studio.

I'd like share our games with you in the futhure.

But My native language is not English

So,if i misunderstand the rules of this forums,I'm so sorry ,and please tell me to help me get it right.

ah, you may see some mistakes in my sentences,Please,please,please tell me ,thank you ever so~ much!!:messenger_smiling_with_eyes::messenger_smiling_with_eyes::messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

Alex-John

Neo Member
Hello everyone, My name IS Alex-John, am a new member and a new gamer .my partner is a gamer and it's only been in the last few months that I have gotten interested in games.
At the moment am playing Heros of the storm. I don't work so I have loads of time on my hands to learn about games and playing them.
sorry if my spelling and grammar is bad I have Dyslexia and am using a program to help me post , I hope that you are all doing well

SpearFist

Hello everyone

This is Tarun Yadav from India. Regular poster on indianvideogamer forum and was stilent browser of resetera. The shit that website has become, with amount of victim card playing, attention seekers, acting morally superior and banning people outright. This is what fasicsim looks like, my way or now way. I hope they have the spine of facing daily challenges of life because they get offended at the drop of hat. Dont want to visit that crapola anymore. Good to see neogaf still laive and registrations are open.

RE4 & Dark Souls 1 are the best game ever made. And Max Payne is the greatest character of all time.

Steam- OrgnGr1nd3r
XBL-OrgnGr1nd3r
PSN - OrgnGr1nd3r

I also run a small casual youtube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mabdia

Hi. Mabdia here. Thanks for allow me to participate in this forum.

I love JRPGs, only the turn based ones. Fighting games (I suck at it, but I really love it) and racing games.

I play videogames since my 7 years old. My first console was a NES (well, not a NES but it played NES games) in early 90's where I played a lot of Penguin and Seals, an unlicensed (I guess) NES game.

I access Neogaf since 20010, but I never paid for email. So it was impossible to have an account here. But somehow it got to my attention that it was possible to sing up with a free mail nowadays.

I am a Brazilian who learned a little English with games, so bear with me (please) my poor English vocabulary. Well, again, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, I used to be Prototype back in the good old OG GAF days before people tried to ruin Evillores life. Any clicks towards ResetEra are an abomination. Those people are sick.
Not sure how active I’ll be but I randomly wondered if GAF was still around the other day and saw that it was so I signed up.

Monster Hunter is my favorite game series and have been playing it for years since Tri on the Wii. I also like RPGS, Racing games, and anime in general. Currently watching Love is War with my gf. All time favorite manga is Berserk.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello, I used to be Prototype back in the good old OG GAF days before people tried to ruin Evillores life. Any clicks towards ResetEra are an abomination. Those people are sick.
Not sure how active I’ll be but I randomly wondered if GAF was still around the other day and saw that it was so I signed up.

Monster Hunter is my favorite game series and have been playing it for years since Tri on the Wii. I also like RPGS, Racing games, and anime in general. Currently watching Love is War with my gf. All time favorite manga is Berserk.

Hey Prototype, welcome back. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Ernztwiz

Neo Member
Good evening from the Philippines am Erniest new in this forum. Thanks for the welcome NEOGAF. Firstly congratulations to this gaming community hope you continue to gain more audience.
Am PC games addict of red alert and counterstrike and nba online games in xbox before.
So im enthusiastic in this kindvof avenue.
Lastly continue the good work and more blessings to come!

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to all the new folks.

94c2464b0bed249a8493685986d922fa.gif

I've been here for over a week, am I allowed to hand out welcomes yet?

21ced2d29aa7820b2dc252ff13d0d19f.gif

blockhead77

Neo Member
Hey everyone, call me block. I liked posting on some old forums for a game that I play: http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/ . So I decided to look and see if I could find any other fun forums. I ended up joining The Escapist Forums and NeoGAF. I quite enjoy KoL, as well as older generation gaming, but considering that this is a gaming forum first and foremost it shouldn't surprise you that I like pretty much all videogame genres, even if I'm pretty bad at some of them. I hope to have some fun conversations! I'll close with a fun fact, namely that I have no fun fact.

Old Hound

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

Like many others, I've been looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077. While waiting for it to be released, keeping up with the latest news seems like the next best thing to do, and NeoGAF seems to be the place where all the best discussion about CP2077 happens.

I've been a lurker for the past couple of days already but finally decided to register today in anticipation of the upcoming review thread, mainly so that I can at least press the Like button for all the helpful posters that keep me updated, although I'm also looking forward to joining the discussion of course.

Last edited:

Debauss

Neo Member
Hi my name is Debauss because its a witty way of getting you to refer to me as your boss until I realized people just shorten my nickname to deb or Debra.

I'd have you believe I am a man of wealth and taste but actually I'm just a pudgy who like to sit and play video games all day drinking diet coke and eating pistachios.

Greetings everyone,

I mainly go by beepboopbopflop on most games now.

I'm mainly a PC gamer, but I also have been starting to collect console games recently.

My main platforms are PC, Switch, and PSN.

I was able to snag a PS5 pre-order when they came out so i've been playing Demon's Souls and DMC 5 Special Edition recently, looking forward to next years line up (Mainly Gran Turismo 7, and Ratchet and Clank)

Some of my favorite games at the moment:
FF XIV
LoL
FF as a whole (Working on VIII, XIII and VII)

I used to be into competitive games like CS and Siege but I've kinda been turned away from them for a decent amount of time.
The main "competitve" games I do play consistently are LoL and Apex Legends (if you want to call that competitive)

Main reason why I chose to join Neogaf is because I miss the old forums days of the internet.

Also, I really like fighting games even though I'm mainly casual about them.

Hello all, another refugee from 'the other place'! Became so fed up proof reading every word of my posts there, however non-controversial, to see if they were likely to receive a ban of some kind for offending some person or other for some reason or other. And more often than not, I got one anyway :) The whole Cyberpunk craziness was the final straw for me.

Aside from that, I'm a UK gamer in my late forties who has owned something from all the generations going right back to the Intellivision, through to the PS5 (yes, I somehow managed to get hold of one).

Look forward to a more relaxed atmosphere here where I can post more freely and actually talk about gaming with less fear of recriminations for expressing an opinion! :messenger_beaming:

Jooxed

Gold Member
I feel like I'm coming home!

I got banned from ResetEra when they shut down the main Cyberpunk Review thread in favor of another Trans Injustice Review thread.

There was already a sticky thread for that subject and I just felt they were overstepping and censoring at will.

I'm so glad I'm out.

Welcome back!

Hello all, another refugee from 'the other place'! Became so fed up proof reading every word of my posts there, however non-controversial, to see if they were likely to receive a ban of some kind for offending some person or other for some reason or other. And more often than not, I got one anyway :) The whole Cyberpunk craziness was the final straw for me.

Aside from that, I'm a UK gamer in my late forties who has owned something from all the generations going right back to the Intellivision, through to the PS5 (yes, I somehow managed to get hold of one).

Look forward to a more relaxed atmosphere here where I can post more freely and actually talk about gaming with less fear of recriminations for expressing an opinion! :messenger_beaming:

Welcome to GAF!! Just an FYI you don't have to refer to it as the other place like you do there. You won't get banned for saying Resetera or GAF

I feel like I'm coming home!

I got banned from ResetEra when they shut down the main Cyberpunk Review thread in favor of another Trans Injustice Review thread.

There was already a sticky thread for that subject and I just felt they were overstepping and censoring at will.

I'm so glad I'm out.
haha SNAP! you and me both, pal - it was suffocating me over there...we made it out!

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hi all, PC and Nintendo gamer here. I'm absolutely fed up with the loony bin called ReeEra so I decided to migrate here where one hopefully doesn't need to walk on eggshells all the time :messenger_winking_tongue:

Welcome! Feel free to join us over in The Nintendo GAF OT!

Top Bottom