• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Wait until the newbies finally realize this isn't really a video game forum and wander into OT and try to leave...

1UNsKWh.gif

Neuropa

Neo Member
Hello everyone! Thanks admins for the account approval.

I'm currently big into WoW (getting back into the game with Shadowlands after not having really played for a few years, anyone on Argent Dawn EU feel free to contact me). Generally I enjoy action, horror, strategy and puzzle games (Ninja Gaiden Black, Silent Hill 2, Total War: Warhammer 2 and Baba is You are a few of my favourites from these respective genres).

I'm generally quite friendly and approachable so I hope to be able to contribute at least a little to the forums. I look forward to getting to know some of you and I hope you're all doing well.

Cheers.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello everyone! Thanks admins for the account approval.

I'm currently big into WoW (getting back into the game with Shadowlands after not having really played for a few years, anyone on Argent Dawn EU feel free to contact me). Generally I enjoy action, horror, strategy and puzzle games (Ninja Gaiden Black, Silent Hill 2, Total War: Warhammer 2 and Baba is You are a few of my favourites from these respective genres).

I'm generally quite friendly and approachable so I hope to be able to contribute at least a little to the forums. I look forward to getting to know some of you and I hope you're all doing well.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard, Neuropa. Sounds like you have good taste in games. Cheers.

Greetings. Longtime on and off GAF lurker because I never had a paid/work email. Lo and behold, free email registrations are open. The generally positive vibes of the CP2077 OT sealed the deal.

Welcome to NeoGAF, King_Mandu. It's understandable that some console players are upset, but on PC Cyberpunk is a pretty great game.

AlexEdokkoMX

Neo Member
Hi: I have read the forums for many years, but until these past weeks I decided to join.

I am from Mexico (City), and next year I will be 40. I have been playing since I was 6 years old (my uncle brought a NES with Super Mario / Duck Hunt), and gaming has been an important of my life.

I can divide my gaming preferences in three main periods: a) Mario 2D Platforms / Zelda 2D until late 90s; b) Bioware and Obsidian CRPGs during the 2000s; and (currently) c) From Software starting with Demon's Souls. Anyway I try to play most of the "critics" celebrated games (games with a Metacritic score of 80 or higher). I do not have a preferred console (I have a Switch, Xbox ONE, PS4 and a gaming PC). Probably I will buy the PS5 and Xbox Series X during 2021.

Right now I am playing Hades and MSFS 2020, both games are great. I bought Cyberpunk in PC when it was released, but I will wait to resume it until they address most of the bugs (my experience in PC was good by the way in the first 6 hours).

I hope that the next year will be better for the world, and I hope that you will be able to stay safe.

DPad23

Neo Member
Hi everybody!

Fresh Neophyte here, just joined this forum. Long time gamer since the Atari 2600 days.

I recently went from Xbox one x to Series x only to sell it before the holidays and switch to PS5.

So far loving the switch as I get to play old ps4 exclusive games. Recently finished God of war and Spider-Man remastered. I’m also a huge NBA 2k fan since the Dreamcast days.

So many games to play, with so little time!

So far loving this forum and the insight everyone brings to all the topics.

Cheers from Canada, hit me up if you want to add me to your PSN

Gravnak

Neo Member
Hello, wanted to join up, I am from Finland, been a long time lurker! And, I just want to toss out, that I hope 2021 becomes a better year than 2020 for everyone! My favourite band is naturarly Lordi, whom I hope everyone has heard of!

They were a band that really upset the Euro-song contest in 2006 by winning as a trash rock band.

I Hope everyone is having a good weeend.

Hello, wanted to join up, I am from Finland, been a long time lurker! And, I just want to toss out, that I hope 2021 becomes a better year than 2020 for everyone! My favourite band is naturarly Lordi, whom I hope everyone has heard of!

They were a band that really upset the Euro-song contest in 2006 by winning as a trash rock band.

Thanks, you too, welcome :)

Lordi is awesome! I hope Wacken takes places this year, would be my first time so see them live!

Last edited:
Top Bottom