• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Ornlu

Banned
hey guy, did u ever go see David Chappelle i swear i saw you in the audience.

also, i need privileges to post on the political forums whats with that

The Phantom Menace GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, thanks EviLore EviLore for approving. You made my night. Sorry if I ask too many questions sometimes!

shy GIF

First off want to thank you for always being understanding and welcoming me back to your community now I'm doing better.

Hey everyone! I posted here briefly in December under the username The New Guy. I really missed posting on here and especially sharing my thoughts on movies I've watched. It's not as fun when you don't have people to talk about them with afterwards! I want to credit teezzy teezzy for inspiring me to come back as well. I lurked a little as a guest and your post in the Mental Health thread made me realise I had made some connections on here in such a short time.

Glad to be back, and I hope I can bring something to the forums. I'll likely be hanging out in Off-Topic and the Community sections. I don't Game as much these days but still like to read the news. See you guys around!

Loving the new easy GIF feature by the way!

dos equis thumbs up GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

teezzy

Banned
Wow, thanks EviLore EviLore for approving. You made my night. Sorry if I ask too many questions sometimes!

shy GIF

First off want to thank you for always being understanding and welcoming me back to your community now I'm doing better.

Hey everyone! I posted here briefly in December under the username The New Guy. I really missed posting on here and especially sharing my thoughts on movies I've watched. It's not as fun when you don't have people to talk about them with afterwards! I want to credit teezzy teezzy for inspiring me to come back as well. I lurked a little as a guest and your post in the Mental Health thread made me realise I had made some connections on here in such a short time.

Glad to be back, and I hope I can bring something to the forums. I'll likely be hanging out in Off-Topic and the Community sections. I don't Game as much these days but still like to read the news. See you guys around!

Stick around for a while this time, nerd :messenger_sunglasses:

nush

Gold Member

shy GIF

kalanchuk95

Neo Member
Hello, gaming community! My name is Andrii and I am a video maker. I would love to create a fan video about PUBG with 3d objects from the game. But I wonder what elements should I apply in the video. Do you prefer it to be dark or bright? And what music or sounds can you suggest? should I also apply some animated humor? What else can you suggest? I will show you the video when it is done. Thank you!:messenger_winking:

Mista

Banned
I'm in my 40s and haven't done much gaming since the early '90s to be honest. I've been browsing the forums here via the google leading me to some off-topic topics, mostly about food. I love potatoes and after browsing for months I wanted to comment on the potato chip thread. So here I am. I have an excellent chin.
You seem like a fun bloke. Welcome aboard mate :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Glad to see another movie buff in NeoGaf! I look forward to seeing more movie threads from you.

Hello there, Neogaf. I've been reading this forum for some years but my english is just not very good and I never felt the need to register, 'couse i probably wouldn't know how to talk properly to people anyways, so what's the point?

Recently i saw the banner telling me to register and i said, why the hell not? So here I am. I'm a console player. I just play in one console each generation, moslty Playstation. I'm 40 years old and been playing my whole live basically since i was 8.

Nowadays I like RPGs, survivals, The Sims, From Software and Rockstar titles, and some weird games like Viva Piñata or the scapists, Persona 5 and No man's Sky.

Greetings, everyone. Your average everyday Lord of the Underworld here, proudly serving the dead and living since time immemorial.

I'm a fan of grand strategy and shooting games in general, though I hold a soft spot in my heart for JRPGS like Pokémon and Final Fantasy (FF7R is my favorite game of all time). I'm a musician, too; I've been playing trombone for around 5 years, piano for over 8, and a bit of guitar for around 3.

I'm an active HOI4 modder; I was the flag designer for Dreams of a White Russian Victory and I've done minor localization and GFX work for Shade's latest mod, Dreams of Austria. Glad to meet you all!

Mista

Banned
Greetings, everyone. Your average everyday Lord of the Underworld here, proudly serving the dead and living since time immemorial.

I'm a fan of grand strategy and shooting games in general, though I hold a soft spot in my heart for JRPGS like Pokémon and Final Fantasy (FF7R is my favorite game of all time). I'm a musician, too; I've been playing trombone for around 5 years, piano for over 8, and a bit of guitar for around 3.

I'm an active HOI4 modder; I was the flag designer for Dreams of a White Russian Victory and I've done minor localization and GFX work for Shade's latest mod, Dreams of Austria. Glad to meet you all!
Thats a wicked avatar. Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Glad to see another movie buff in NeoGaf! I look forward to seeing more movie threads from you.
Sure thing man! Thank you. I honestly don't know where I'd be without movies in my life. They have inspired me in so many ways and got me through some tough times, much like Gaming.

Welcome to all the new people that have joined since I last logged in. You won't regret posting here.

tenor.gif

Sure thing man! Thank you. I honestly don't know where I'd be without movies in my life. They have inspired me in so many ways and got me through some tough times, much like Gaming.

Welcome to all the new people that have joined since I last logged in. You won't regret posting here.

tenor.gif
Just curious, do you like going out to the cinema, or prefer to stay at home? I haven't been since Covid but I just read in another thread that Godzilla Vs. King Kong will play in theaters in March (huge Godzilla fan here lol). I am willing to go out and see that one and hopefully more afterwards when new releases start rolling out again.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Just curious, do you like going out to the cinema, or prefer to stay at home? I haven't been since Covid but I just read in another thread that Godzilla Vs. King Kong will play in theaters in March (huge Godzilla fane here lol). I am willing to go out and see that one and hopefully more afterwards when new releases start rolling out again.
Generally I prefer watching movies at home. You can pause when you want, watch at your own pace and don't have to deal with external noises. With that being said, I have missed going to the cinema. It was a good way to get me out of my comfort shell, and some movies are better seen on a bigger screen. Especially action/adventure movies. (y)

BrokenAntelope

Neo Member
Hi everyone, also a long-time lurker here (probably 10 years plus). Im from a small african country called Namibia, and while our internet infrastructure is bad to say to the least, things have actually picked up nicely overs the years with us getting consoles and games reasonably close to launch dates - I was lucky enough to even pick up a PS5 on launch day. A big difference thinking back to my childhood days when I had to wait 5 months after launch for Bioshock to be on our store shelves, while I could see everyone enjoying it on GAF overseas :(
Anyways, super glad to finally be a member of this legendary forum!

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hi everyone, also a long-time lurker here (probably 10 years plus). Im from a small african country called Namibia, and while our internet infrastructure is bad to say to the least, things have actually picked up nicely overs the years with us getting consoles and games reasonably close to launch dates - I was lucky enough to even pick up a PS5 on launch day. A big difference thinking back to my childhood days when I had to wait 5 months after launch for Bioshock to be on our store shelves, while I could see everyone enjoying it on GAF overseas :(
When you have a PS5 already, things are definitely going better now! Very cool, BrokenAntelope, welcome to NeoGAF. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Are there a lot of broken antelope in Namibia?

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to all the new friends. I hope you stick around.

0U4OyT.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom