• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

G-Fex

bean breath said:
I think everyone in WrassleGaf was a backyard wrestler in some capacity.

I was in a joke one with my friends when I was like 13. Know what my entrance theme was?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPV1InMNUf4

LOL. I was a mark for Disco Inferno. I don't remember what my name was but I think my finisher was either the Figure-Four or Texas Cloverleaf.

Were you like, jumping off of roofs and stuff?

haha good song.

I forgot what my name was but my finisher was a diamond cutter I think.

I didn't do that stuff cause I was too big (still am) not really fat but I just couldn't flip over so when I had a match with Tom's brother neither of us could really do anything to each other so that was possibly our worst match in our careers.

I think I nearly won some battle royale we had at this park cause I was going after everyone.

Sorta fun, most of the time I didn't wrestle so I had 2 matches total maybe.

G-Fex said:
haha good song.

I forgot what my name was but my finisher was a diamond cutter I think.
WCW was the best.

FXmqL.gif

Kermit Cena is already outdated, lol.

G-Fex

bean breath said:
WCW was the best.

FXmqL.gif

Kermit Cena is already outdated, lol.

WCW was the best, my biggest regret was not watching that during the late 90's .

lol Kermit is going to have to fashion himself in the awful new merch

G-Fex said:
ha, you should totally post that in the main thread too.

Yup, they totally use use JR like he was jerky.
Have you seen the last page of that thread? I'm going to turn this into the destination for WWE, I'm going to make this place fun again. And Cool.

Ice cream bars.

Sorry G-Fex, but consider your thread hijacked. I'm going to inject it with a lethal dose of poison.

I'm going to model it after this thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438725

But hopefully, more successful.

G-Fex

bean breath said:
Have you seen the last page of that thread? I'm going to turn this into the destination for WWE, I'm going to make this place fun again. And Cool.

Ice cream bars.

Sorry G-Fex, but consider your thread hijacked. I'm going to inject it with a lethal dose of poison.

I'm going to model it after this thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438725

But hopefully, more successful.

As COO of NWA and executive vice president of talent relations.

I'm going to allow this.

G-Fex said:
As COO of NWA and executive vice president of talent relations.

I'm going to allow this.
You didn't even make me say that "I respect you", first? You've got a long way to go before you can fill Laurinaitis' shoes.

7XTtl.jpg

G-Fex

bean breath said:
What are you thinking with that Batman & Robin thread? Gaf isn't pushing you, so you're looking to get yourself over?

That and I'm happy for two reasons

I'm staying home from work and two I'm currently watching it since I have time to :D

G-Fex said:
That and I'm happy for two reasons

I'm staying home from work and two I'm currently watching it since I have time to :D
Not a bad idea. Take one of the most hated movies on Gaf and make a thread praising it. That's some pretty cheap heat. Like firing JR in Oklahoma City, you'll get a response, sure. But in the longterm, this could be damaging to you're image.

You might want to consider an avatar change and making a thread were you talk about how you respect the hell out of Evilore and the gaf moderators.

G-Fex

bean breath said:
Not a bad idea. Take one of the most hated movies on Gaf and make a thread praising it. That's some pretty cheap heat. Like firing JR in Oklahoma City, you'll get a response, sure. But in the longterm, this could be damaging to you're image.

You might want to consider an avatar change and making a thread were you talk about how you respect the hell out of Evilore and the gaf moderators.

Evilore and gaf mods are like the chairmen, I don't bother them and well I guess they just watch over me.

There's always a respect that goes without saying.

Maybe I will get heat yes, it's not the first thread of it's kind that I made.

G-Fex

ISayFever retains his jobber title.

Spindashing wins the cage match against Plywood, and apparently the new Cage championship. Plywood will have a chance to rematch it.

G-fex's position has been challenged and in a triple threat match against Plywood, Spindashing and G-fex, Plywood came along with the pin over Spindashing. He's won the 4 star title from G-fex as well.

I will do as agreed and will step down from the COO and NWA general manager position.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
As my first action as COO XXL Gigolo, I am reinstating G-Fex as COO XXL Gigolo and NWA general manager.

The status quo has been restored.

I only wanted to become COO to discover the conspiracy that was, regarding my stats, now it is fixed and no longer an issue.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We need a gif of it.

If you could possibly take a clip of it and post on youtube, I'll gif dat.

G-Fex

Plywood said:
We need a gif of it.

If you could possibly take a clip of it and post on youtube, I'll gif dat.

i'm going to upload it to youtube as we speak.

i'm also saving the video forever, I should've done that for all the other NWA matches.

Net_Wrecker said:
So I'm out of the loop like crazy, and am dying at that Sin Cara botch gif.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED!?!?
Fred and John Cena won the tag belts, NO THANKS TO YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND

I turned heel, joined G-Fex, and am going to beat spindashing in a fight for AJ's love.

Wolfpack, son. \m/

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Net_Wrecker said:
So I'm out of the loop like crazy, and am dying at that Sin Cara botch gif.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED!?!?
I defeated G-Fex to become COO XXL Gigolo to uncover the truth behind my stats, I had ENDURANCE LOW. It is fixed now, I reinstated G-Fex. Status quo and all.

G-Fex

Yes if we can then I'll have Tuesday nite trials tonight

With Beef vs. Net Wrecker

Plywood against Spin again for the cage championship

Beef vs. Spindashing for AJ's love

And Plywood against Sin Cara Negro :)

Professor Beef said:
Fred and John Cena won the tag belts, NO THANKS TO YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND

I turned heel, joined G-Fex, and am going to beat spindashing in a fight for AJ's love.

Wolfpack, son. \m/

Plywood said:
I defeated G-Fex to become COO XXL Gigolo to uncover the truth behind my stats, I had ENDURANCE LOW. It is fixed now, I reinstated G-Fex. Status quo and all.

G-Fex said:
Yes if we can then I'll have Tuesday nite trials tonight

With Beef vs. Net Wrecker

Plywood against Spin again for the cage championship

Beef vs. Spindashing for AJ's love

And Plywood against Sin Cara Negro :)

ijfxkk.gif

Da hail been going on up in here? All these new vidya games taking time away from my NWA watching duties.

And FRED? JAIEEEZUS, who hired him?

Wrasslers having multiple matches in a single show on a regular basis? Mark my words you'll have wellness policy violations on your hands G-Fex what with the painkillers and all.

Net_Wrecker said:
ijfxkk.gif

Da hail been going on up in here? All these new vidya games taking time away from my NWA watching duties.

And FRED? JAIEEEZUS, who hired him?
Guest appearance, back when I cared about the GAF Universe. I WAS PINNED RIGHT BY OUR CORNER, AND ALL YOU DID WAS STARE.

But it's alright now. I'm part of a greater stable that's going to bring about some order around these parts. I believe in G-Fex, don't you?

Net_Wrecker said:
0_________0

What happened to you. Beef? You used to be cool.
SPOTLIGHT...PLEASE.

I'll TELL you what happened. I used to dance around like a Muppet for those drones that make up the GAF Universe, and what did it get me? A SHAM of a tag match with an effeminate man-child and John Cena pinning me while my supposed partner stood and let it happen! It's taken me a while, but I now know where my true loyalties lie. G-Fex has been preparing me for the worst by tossing me into those matches, I was just too blind to see it.

And now, I'm the NWA Champion. It's my reward for all of my hard work, something YOU don't know about since all you want to do is go for cheers for those MORONS in the audience. Well I don't care about them, you or anything else except The Wolfpack. We're going to be running this place, and there's not a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it.

NOW HIT MY MUSIC.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Net_Wrecker said:
Oh now it's on, son. I don't care about the people either, but I'm going to give them what they want to see.

BEEF? I COOK THAT

it9AQRlwqt3nK.gif

wrecker, we've had our issues in the past, crazy deadly matches for the botch and rumble belts, but this cant go on. they'll keep going at you until they break you. join me and stopping this new alliance, and we can bring back order to the NWA.

Top Bottom