• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

BuddyC

Post your spare Play-Asia coupons here! And if you're going to pester the forum community for a code, do that here as well! Just be sure to let folks know that you've used the code so they can edit their posts appropriately.

[USED] $5 Off: BE-PHL-GZC (Expires 2/11)

Firestorm

NotMSRP said:
Make sense as sticky?

Yeah, one of the problems is that these threads always get lost. There are quite a few big ones. Then again, stickying kinda messies up the forum =/

Daigoro

bump. lookin for some love!

dark_chris said:
Can you use more than one coupon? I have a $25 off one and want to combine it but i dunno if you can.

im pretty sure you cant. theres only a spot for 1 coupon when you are checking out.

Daigoro

oh, now they start rolling in! i was waiting around all weekend and finally just placed a $90+ without one. wrong time to beg for a PA coupon i guess. :lol

ill try to be more patient next time. Espgaluga has waited long enough... :D

theultimo

Bah I just bought Gundam Misou and Kaido Battle: Touge no Dentesu without looking at the thread :\

Oh well, when I get one, i'll post it here.

Pazuzu

Banned
OK Maybe this isn't the best place, but I can't post a new topic yet...:D

Aside from Play-Asia (and Ebay), are there any online retailers who will ship US/UK games to Asian countries (Taiwan)? Amazon won't, Gamestop won't...

I've pre-ordered Oblivion PS3, but they haven't confirmed release date, and I need the game ASAP. (Yeah I know it's a year old, I can't wait any damn longer...ok?)

I have a 5 dollar coupon that I won't be using [actually, it's one of Rocky Balboa's that I can't use now]. PM me for the code.

Edit: coupon taken.

xTOXNx

Banned
Sorry this is a little off-topic, but how good is play-asia? Im thinking of ordering a gamecube controller off there but ive never bought anything off the net and its 60$ that I dont wanna lose.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
This thread should probably be stickied... I have a coupon I would like to post but I left it at home :p

xTOXNx said:
Sorry this is a little off-topic, but how good is play-asia? Im thinking of ordering a gamecube controller off there but ive never bought anything off the net and its 60$ that I dont wanna lose.
I haven't had a problem with them. Ever.

PS. still 2 coupons left.

jgkspsx

To whoever wants it:
CH-WBW-MPD (May 28)

Post if you use it, so people know.

P.S. This thread does not come up in a search for "Play Asia coupon" Any ideas to fix this?

Top Bottom