• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
never used play asia before but i'm copping some HK PSN monies

anyone got a coupon i could use? i'd really appreciate it, thanks!!

Anyone know where can I enter a coupon code during checkout? I know they don't work for weekly/special deals, but I tried adding a game not on sale and I still cannot find where to input the code. I get to the last step of the checkout... nothing?

Sylwest

Anyone know where can I enter a coupon code during checkout? I know they don't work for weekly/special deals, but I tried adding a game not on sale and I still cannot find where to input the code. I get to the last step of the checkout... nothing?

There should be a "Coupons, Store Credit, and Affiliation Balance" bubble in the payment section just under the Visa / MasterCard box.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
How do people even get Play-Asia coupon codes? I get weekly emails from them but I've never seen a code in one.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So I think I'm finally cracking and am going to get DOAX3... Does anyone have a Play-Asia coupon code they're not using? [edit] A code was sent to me! My healing will begin soon.

Windam

Scaley member
Just got my package delivered. Here, GAF, have a $5 USD off minimum purchase of $60 USD coupon code. Expires June 16th.

Quote to reveal.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
$5 off $60

yo, this allows lurkers to take your code

you should put it in email tags to hide the code unless someone with a GAF account quotes you. or announce that you have a code so that an interested GAFfer can PM you about it.

Top Bottom