• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶$̶5̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶$̶6̶0̶.̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶
EDIT: Claimed and faster than I even expected.

NolbertoS

Hi guys:

This $5 off $60 coupon is now up for grabs again. If anybody wants it, please PM me. I think it expires at the end of the month.

Edit: coupon has been taken. Sorry GAF PA users.

Shizuka

I'm giving back to the community. I have three Play-Asia $5 off coupons, send me a PM and I'll reply you with one of them. I'll edit this post once all three coupons have been sent.

Tizoc

First come first serve-
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

$5 off $60 purchase @ Play asia coupon -- MB-921760E85F600AED - Taken by Shizuka

lupin23rd

Just me or is their site down? I had a coupon that expired on the 27th (and another that expires later next year) but I can't even seem to get to the site.

quisuis

Neo Member
hi everyone,

please PM if anyone got a spare coupon code for play-asia 5$off or any coupon.

I want to place my order but would like ot get a little discount if possible, thx in advenced to anyone who can help me out.

regards,
quisuis

With the new $3 coupons going around that don't require a $60 spend, I'm really building up $5 coupons now lol.

If anyone wants one, I've got two, just PM me.

dgco86

Is anyone else having trouble finding the coupon code field? I just can't seem to find it at the usual payment method screen.

mao2

Is anyone else having trouble finding the coupon code field? I just can't seem to find it at the usual payment method screen.
6V8HhCB.jpg

In the Payment section during checkout, click the "Coupons, Store Credit and Affiliate Balance" button at the bottom.

dgco86

In the Payment section during checkout, click the "Coupons, Store Credit and Affiliate Balance" button at the bottom.

Strangely enough, I don't have that button in my payment section. I've tried different desktop and phone browsers and the option just isn't there... Guess I'll need to drop them an email.

Top Bottom