• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official (Spoilerific) Dead Rising thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gamefly isnt shipping Dead Rising till thursday :( That means Saturday for me if im lucky. Most likely monday

svenuce

As I posted in the other thread (before I saw this one) I had to beat an an EB clerk to get it, but I got it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Stupid Canada isn't getting it till the 22nd, but I did find that vgplus had it listed as arriving today so I ordered it from them, hopefully they aren't full of it and my copy actually gets shipped today.

Schafer said:
Stupid Canada isn't getting it till the 22nd, but I did find that vgplus had it listed as arriving today so I ordered it from them, hopefully they aren't full of it and my copy actually gets shipped today.

All EBs here (Winnipeg) have it on track for tmrw. Actually, a buddy has it reserved at Blockbuster and they're receiving it then as well.

Ecrofirt

Sweet Zombie Jesus, people!

There's an official thread for a reason! Post it in there! There's even people in there with the game talking about it!

I made it so we wouldn't have this crap, and yet people still make threads whenever there's any news about the game.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Ecrofirt said:
Sweet Zombie Jesus, people!

There's an official thread for a reason! Post it in there! There's even people in there with the game talking about it!

I made it so we wouldn't have this crap, and yet people still make threads whenever there's any news about the game.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Let's keep all impressions here so the other thread can stay spoiler free...?

hmmmmm

Ecrofirt

Hmm what? Have you even looked at the Official thread? There's impressions all over the place in it. That's EXACTLY WHY IT WAS MADE.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Ecrofirt said:

For a second I thought there were 4 other threads on the same thing :lol

Fooled me, I give this post 5 stars

Retaliation30 said:
Dont really know what u guys are talking about looks like just random game things im gettin my xbox modded soon.

Err... what? :lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Retaliation30 said:
Dont really know what u guys are talking about looks like just random game things im gettin my xbox modded soon.
:lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Retaliation30 said:

20030707h.jpg

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
How is it possible to get the game? It's not legal (at least within your job) to sell the game until tomorrow. What's happening at the EB in Redmond is special promotional thing that's authorized the freaking producer:

Mista meganimushaman (aka, Keiji Inafune)

Isn't that just the coolest name in the world? It reminds me of what Ghouls and ghosts is called in Japan.

White Man

Ecrofirt said:
Hmm what? Have you even looked at the Official thread? There's impressions all over the place in it. That's EXACTLY WHY IT WAS MADE.

The official thread is kind of huge now. I don't see any problem about this being the official post-release thread.

raYne

Suikoguy said:
Retaliation30 said:
Err... what? :lol
:lol He sounds like one of the kids in the GI Joe PSAs.

Porkchop sandwiches!

Ecrofirt

White Man said:
The official thread is kind of huge now. I don't see any problem about this being the official post-release thread.

Says the 200 friggin page Oblivion thread to my 15 page thread!

Whatever. Have your fun.

White Man

Ecrofirt said:
Says the 200 friggin page Oblivion thread to my 15 page thread!

Whatever. Have your fun.

Wah wah.

The difference is I actually care about Dead Rising and I don't want to have to wade through 700 posts.

Stryder

It really really pains me that it's not region free. September 15 is so so far away. :(

I'll be joining the party then I guess, until then I won't be in the thread..

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My US version is being sent by my family to me here in Japan, so I'll probably have to wait a week or so compared to other people. :S

I don't got no cash de moneys for this game, but this Saturday is my birthday. So maybe I'll get a 360 with it too!

I wish. I fell in love with the demo. :(

Jonnyram

My US version is on the way too.
There's some keys on Marketplace to unlock lockers in the game for costumes like Man in Black. There's eight of them and they're free. Get 'em before the game comes perhaps?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
neojubei said:
When will Best buy get this game, they always seem late with game releases.
They used to be, but not anymore. They'll have it tomorrow. Since 360 launch, every new release that I've bought, I got at BB on the same day that everywhere else got it.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Jonnyram said:
My US version is on the way too.
There's some keys on Marketplace to unlock lockers in the game for costumes like Man in Black. There's eight of them and they're free. Get 'em before the game comes perhaps?

What`s the ETA on your copy, Jonnyram? For some reason, packages from America usually take an eon and a half.

jedimike

I went out on the mighty hunt... no Dead Rising, but I did snag a new Trauma Center for the DS, so I was happy at the end of the day.

GhaleonEB

Ecrofirt said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol, **** you Whitey. You win this round.
No offense, but I'm putting my money on White Man next round as well. Something about those mod powerz. :D

I was going to get my game tomorrow originally, but Intel is shipping me back to Malaysia for two weeks on Friday, so I'm swamped getting ready for that. I'll have to pick it up when I get back.

Ecrofirt

GhaleonEB said:
No offense, but I'm putting my money on White Man next round as well. Something about those mod powerz. :D

I was going to get my game tomorrow originally, but Intel is shipping me back to Malaysia for two weeks on Friday, so I'm swamped getting ready for that. I'll have to pick it up when I get back.

Of course he'll always win! He likes killing my babies. It gives him more pleasure than he'll ever admit to! I started that thread 2 weeks ago to ensure it'd be the main source of Dead Rising information, and he stomped it without a second thought, or rather he stomped it because he didn't want to have to start reading at page 15!

GhaleonEB

Ecrofirt said:
Of course he'll always win! He likes killing my babies. It gives him more pleasure than he'll ever admit to! I started that thread 2 weeks ago to ensure it'd be the main source of Dead Rising information, and he stomped it without a second thought, or rather he stomped it because he didn't want to have to start reading at page 15!
I have to ask...why do you care?

Ecrofirt

GhaleonEB said:
I have to ask...why do you care?

Good question.

Prolly just a little miffed that my thread got the boot when it was made first. I'll be over it by morning, and WhiteMan knows it ain't no thang.

Top Bottom