• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official WipeOut HD Picture Thread

Nafai1123

Banned
1j2gbn.jpg

2mgqww9.jpg

11ay9sk.jpg

nyikib.jpg

seb

Banned
Beatbox said:
awesomeness

wow, you're really good at placing your cam. Are you a photographer irl ?
Also, what's with the "press select" ? Others don't seem to have it...

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Glad you like them. I'm not sure what the "Press Select" text is from - perhaps a game invite that I can't access since hitting select just gives me a bunch of messy code and junk data on screen.

Here's one more for the night where I was able to make the text a bit less noticeable.

fb03lk.jpg

aznpxdd

God damn this game looks great, loved both Pure and Pulse on PSP. This is one rare instance where I wish I'm a console gamer.

shagg_187 said:
Yes. Most of the pics are unaltered. You can alter them (i.e. motion blurs) but the way it actually is, is fucking amazing.

I'll take some unaltered pics. be right back ;)

There is some antialiasing going on though.

wohd_20080925_205858jpg.jpg

Durante

Some Awesome pics here, Assegai seems really popular in this thread. I'm also an Assegai fan :D

Will post some pics later, I first want to finish unlocking all the levels.

Without a doubt the most spectacular visual achievement in video game history. Just astonishing, yet simultaneously unsurprising. The Wipeout Universe that had clearly been waiting to be made for over a decade.

matmanx1

Awesomely stunning pics folks. Played for a few minutes after work late last night and the game is just SO gorgeous and fun. Thanks for sharing!

jax (old)

Banned
did anyone answer what the quickest way to upload and grab the pics off the ps3? still a usb device?

amazing thread. I got a new wallpaper for my netbook :D

KurowaSan

Jax said:
did anyone answer what the quickest way to upload and grab the pics off the ps3? still a usb device?

amazing thread. I got a new wallpaper for my netbook :D

yes, using a usb device or any memory stick/sd/whatever. You can even upload them to tinypic using the ps3 browser, although you'll have to copy the url somewhere, but if you are a registered user you'll have it available when you access your tinypic account on your PC.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Wipeout franchise and I wasn't even going to pick this game up for a while, but this thread alone has changed my mind. I'm downloading WipeoutHD as soon asI get home today....DAMN this game looks good.

Stike

Needs more colors and action! :D

23syt5e.jpg

The following three are all from the same scene... when everything went totally haywire

2z83syf.jpg

ih61vk.jpg

bds5zn.jpg

Top Bottom