• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Social Community The One Thing You Want In A Woman... Or Man I Guess

down 2 orth

Oct 27, 2013
yep i like me some 'warriors'
Nothing wrong with that.

Northern girls = Smash
Southern Girls = Date

LIving in a migrant tier one city it's a melting pot and when they are away from the family influence things change. Sort of like girls on a package holiday to Spain or for the US Spring Break girls. Sure I've seen the skeptic girls, but I swerve them anyway.
Those migrant cities can be rough. Without a cohesive local culture, a lot of people don't give a shit and do whatever they like. For dating though, that might not necessarily a bad thing...

I admit that I'm infatuated with southern culture. All of the south, Taiwan, Hong Kong, even Singapore, its all great in my books.

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Hallmark answer: Happiness. Happiness is infectious and a lot more fun than a range of other emotions in the long term. I'm not going for 100% of the time here but make it a positive and active choice to be happy for yourself and your partner.

Horn dog answer: inhibition when giving or receiving pleasure. Ok I'll condense that down to the selfish version - give great blow jobs and enjoy doing so.

OmegaSupreme

basic bitch
Apr 17, 2019
Resident Evil Smile GIF by CAPCOM

• Fire
Reactions: Vier

MrFancypants

Dec 17, 2019
Oxford
Emotional strength and stability. You really don't appreciate how valuable this is to the harmony of a relationship until you've dated a few emotionally unstable nightmares.
Amen, brother. I've dated a few wrecks in my lifetime, and it ain't for me. I have a hard enough time looking after my own emotional wellbeing without having to worry about someone else's. I wouldn't expect someone to put up with my mood swings, so why would I want someone else to carry that burden?