• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The only reason I buyed Tekken 5 15 years ago was because Asuka Kazama was hot - no need for old looking women in fighting games...

Psajdak

Banned
Some people complain that new Kunimitsu in Tekken 7 isn't the old Kunimitsu, but her daughter, cause youth, and well, I do think that maybe they could have done some crap anime excuse whatever to keep previous Kuni young looking, but who cares?

Like, let's be real, the primary purpose of women in games, no matter what anyone says, is so that target audience, which is horny men can play a little bit with them, and then after some time pause the game, and masturbate to them, or visit Rule34, etc...

Why do you think Chun-Li, Kasumi, or Ayane are so popular?

Because of their movesets?
Because of their compelling storylines?

No, they are popular because even though they are only fictional characters, they are still more sexually attractive than 99.9% real women in this world.

kretos

Banned
DismalHilariousFrog-size_restricted.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
She looks great in renders but the 3D model is outdated as shit. (Tekken 7)

I hate what Namco has done with their fighting series.

Some people? L O L you mean reshit-era? Who is it this time? must be the illustrious thread why """""""""""women"""""""""" criticize sexualised character designs! That thread is such a gem swing by if you're in bad mood and to laugh out loud don't go if you get triggered easily by the mentally ill losing their shit because of P5's Ann skin tight thief costume with a zipper.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
yYnhO0V.jpg

2D doesn't exactly age. Chun Li is fucking ancient OP. She's in her 40 or something.

DogofWar

Imagine, during all the hundreds of Tekken 5 session with my pal we never discussed what in game character was the hottest. We just enjoyed beating each other up.

Guess we were the weird ones after all huh.

SSfox

My though on this:

The new Kunimitsu (daughter) looks cool, and that's what the devs wanted to create

Yes an Old Female character can be cool, but i don't like the way some people are asking for it.

If devs feel or have a vision for a cool old female character, then go for it, if they don't then... don't go for it. There are some old females that i think are cool like MK Sindel, Eva MGS4 or also Maggie in RDO, tho Devs shouldn't put an agenda character just for sake of people asking for something, the character can be old, young, female, male, black, white or Asian, but most importantly he/she need to be cool, that what matters above everything.

Doczu

OP i get you. I bought Soul Calibur 2 for the same reasons. I've seen Ivy in the promo materials and no force could stop me from getting this game.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Well this thread gives the site a real boost of respectability :/

I’m not meaning to offer a poor job of backseat modding, but if you have a problem with the OP (I don’t even know where to start personally), take it up with them.

Gaf is a bunch of people talking. Not every thread represents an official site-sanctioned view. That’s Resetera/Reddit think, and why the list of allowable conversational subjects have shrank out of view on those two.

This thing of, I saw one person offer a really silly take, and somehow all of Gaf is responsible, is itself silly.

El Sueño

Some people complain that new Kunimitsu in Tekken 7 isn't the old Kunimitsu, but her daughter, cause youth, and well, I do think that maybe they could have done some crap anime excuse whatever to keep previous Kuni young looking, but who cares?

Like, let's be real, the primary purpose of women in games, no matter what anyone says, is so that target audience, which is horny men can play a little bit with them, and then after some time pause the game, and masturbate to them, or visit Rule34, etc...

Why do you think Chun-Li, Kasumi, or Ayane are so popular?

Because of their movesets?
Because of their compelling storylines?

No, they are popular because even though they are only fictional characters, they are still more sexually attractive than 99.9% real women in this world.
But have you played against someone who knows how to play with Chun Li in SFV?

Most people want to play aesthetically pleasing characters. Honestly, the same can be applied to male characters as well. They are normally attractive, portrayed as tough and built like bodybuilders. Difference is, they will allow older male characters to grace the screen at least.

I didn’t know they replaced Kunimitsu with her daughter or whatever. I’m not remotely surprised if that’s the case. Unfortunately, the rule in Japanese fighting games is, you can’t have females over the age of 24 it seems. I think it’s stupid because they are fictional. A 40 year old woman can still look attractive or even youthful.

As a 40yo man feel free to keep all old people out of fighting games. We don't have time for that shit. I almost tore my Achilles playing pickup ball 2 years ago and it still hurts sometimes. I'm not throwing my back out wrestling a giant panda.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
As a 40yo man feel free to keep all old people out of fighting games. We don't have time for that shit. I almost tore my Achilles playing pickup ball 2 years ago and it still hurts sometimes. I'm not throwing my back out wrestling a giant panda.
The hell is pickup ball

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I’m not meaning to offer a poor job of backseat modding, but if you have a problem with the OP (I don’t even know where to start personally), take it up with them.

Gaf is a bunch of people talking. Not every thread represents an official site-sanctioned view. That’s Resetera/Reddit think, and why the list of allowable conversational subjects have shrank out of view on those two.

This thing of, I saw one person offer a really silly take, and somehow all of Gaf is responsible, is itself silly.
Holy shit
At this point Don't ever change Gaf, you're too far gone now

S0kBOrX.jpg

Top Bottom