• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886 ARG - Missing person

Cess007

Sorry to bump the thread. But has someone has been able to redeem the code for the theme? I was looking at my PC and found the screenshot i got at my code and remembered the codes went live today. But when trying to redeem them, it says the code is still not valid :/

Elfstruck

Sorry to bump the thread. But has someone has been able to redeem the code for the theme? I was looking at my PC and found the screenshot i got at my code and remembered the codes went live today. But when trying to redeem them, it says the code is still not valid :/

I also got the theme code. I will let you know when I get home.

OneLetter

https://twitter.com/TheOrder1886/status/567864905090473984

"For our fans looking to redeem their Dynamic Theme codes from our website, we are looking into it. More info as it becomes available."

blazeuk

Yep, full game redeemed and it's now downloading while I'm in work. Probably won't play it until tomorrow night though since I have a few days off after that. Thanks to all those involved in solving everything!

Top Bottom