• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886: New screenshot found on SSM website!

viveks86

image-5be86a87-d772-4d34-85a8-ea4d2695169e.jpg

All I could find was this one new screenshot, thought I'd create a new thread so that everyone gets to bask in its glory! :)

http://sms.playstation.com/the-order/

This is new, too.

image-0567a0a0-b9ff-4067-8044-0a3adb608625.jpg

And this one:

image-24217e16-0bd5-4c12-a68f-97a4dd561d77.jpg

This seems new as well. In the previous shot he was shooting at the distillery. Now he is setting a barber on fire!

image-086e498e-e699-4ea9-b475-40166a341f13.jpg

Here's the older one:

It looks like these shots have been seen before by GI magazine readers, but haven't been officially released online.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I've got really high hopes for this. I hope it sets the next gen graphical benchmark.

Com_Raven

Not sure if it is new- might have been in the Game Informer story.

Still, I love the way this game looks- that trailer and Uncharted 4 (well, Destiny as well) will sell me on a PS4 as soon as they are in stock in Germany^^

BeeDog

Not doing much for me in screenshot form, too much post-processing and shit. Let's hope it'll come together nicely when seen in motion.

charsace

Doesn't look as impressive as the earlier screens and in the first screen the soldier's shoulder area topology looks a little off. The texture around that area also looks a little stretched out.

Need to see gameplay before I have an opinion, interested to know how the destruction they keep talking about is implemented.

injurai

Banned
is it just me or is there some strange anisotrophic DOF aberration rim lighting thing going on...

maybe this is what they meant by Filmic.

Flarin

After going to the SSM site there seems to be a lot of new screenshots, or at least ones I don't really recognize from the Game Informer reveal.

x-Lundz-x

I know its really dumb of me but the black bars really ruin it for me.

I dunno, it makes it look more like you are playing a film to me which is what I think they are going for. I want to see it in motion first before we make final judgement. I think it's going to be a graphical showpiece, and hopefully has the game play to back it up.

What's with the black bars?

1080p?

edit: Lest it wasn't clear, this was a jokey reference to The Black Bars Debate and not a serious post! My dry sense of humour doesn't come across on the internets.

I'll probably buy a ps4 for this game cause I really like the premise. It looks pretty bland graphics wise though so I'm kind of surprised at people praising the graphics. It looks on par with the last of us imo. Especially the textures seem awful.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This seems new as well. In the previous shot he was shooting at the distillery. Now he is setting a barber on fire!

image-086e498e-e699-4ea9-b475-40166a341f13.jpg

Old, same as the OP screen. It's all from Game Informer or so but at least not new. Good job.

arab

this game is gonna play so boringly. i thought we were past gears of war by now but i am clearly mistaken

EL CUCO

I guess I should post this here as well :)
8mtiVSX.jpg

That was the response I got when asking for The Order 1886 to fill/exceed my Gears Of War void.

Top Bottom