• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886: New screenshot found on SSM website!

MercuryLS

Banned
Yea yea, those screens look cool!

VgbP0qm.jpg

EjTvePW.jpg

Where did these come from?

viveks86

Anybody knows who Darknessbear is?

EDIT: Dafuq? He/She removed the images from the original post! What's going on here?

_hekk05

Banned
Oh boy. Was that a trickle of what's to come?

And I think what viveks was getting at is.. are you bish-approved? If so ...

HYPE

Talon

Do we know for sure if this is more of a Gears or more of a...(I can't believe I'm saying this) Brute Force style shooter?

rdrr gnr

For a game boasting its IQ and cinematic merit, one would think to release some legit footage as not to relegate your fanbase to horrendous low-res video screen grabs.

I-hate-u

So? He consciously made the effort garner the attention he does on this forum and now he wants people to arbitrarily separate his gaming related tweets from all else? Unless the moderators have specifically banned it or it's against the TOS somehow, why not?

Its what he said. I am just relaying the message. I don't know the mods stance on this.

Love the style of this game! Creepy Jack the Ripper era London setting, cool mature characters, cordoned off areas! Exciting shit brah!

viveks86

H6N60a0.jpg

Lby0pFY.jpg

Rehosted and saved locally, just in case! :D

Thanks Darknessbear, whoever you are!

This is just wild speculation, but wouldn't it be awesome if those pics were from the rumored trailer?

That's not wild speculation at all. The compression in it makes me think that it was intentionally captured from a low quality stream. This thing is out there somewhere y'all!

_hekk05

Banned
So? He consciously made the effort to garner the attention he does on this forum and now he wants people to arbitrarily separate his gaming related tweets from all else? Unless the moderators have specifically banned it or it's against the TOS somehow, why not?

Its called etiquette. Guy asks people not to post his twitter, other guys listened. Don't be a jerk.

So it's been teased already by Demonite & thuway, and bar some completely unnecessary effort to downgrade unreleased bullshots into what looks like a low-quality video screenshots...

Let's just hope that it's sooner rather than later.

image-dfcd997c-6f7d-4cf5-b8f7-534020e2a9d1.jpg

i get the whole old desaturated look but yeah...was hoping for a more realistic, vibrant colour since things just looked old not like their colours were pale back then.

Salz01

I'm starting to get excited again.... I hope this game doesn't let me down. Can't wait to see another trailer.

I hope RAD takes a few hints from Tomb Raider, I really love the somewhat open nature of that game. Would love to explore the city in this game

viveks86

Of course they are. A bear already teased something in the past and it almost ended bad for me. He has some friends who work at SSM I think. He probably has access to the newest trailer.

Oh! So you were the reason for the way he reacted to my comment? What did you do to him?

Oh! So you were the reason for the way he reacted to my comment? What did you do to him?
I didn't do anything. There was a thread back then where a rumour about SSM newest game popped up. A bear teased something there and said somewhere else that he knows other bears. Since nothing came of it he almost got banned or maybe he was for a brief period of time for teasing.

EDIT: Only bears now...

viveks86

I didn't do anything. There was a thread back then where a rumour about SSM newest game popped up. DarknessBear teased something there and said somewhere else that he knows someone at SSM IIRC. Since nothing came of it he almost got banned or maybe he was for a brief period of time for teasing.

I see… Well, this little leak pretty much cements his position as someone very close to the devs, if not a dev.

Well played, DarknessBear. Well played. I'll keep an eye out for ya, you sneaky Ursus!

v1lla21

Omg we need a trailer already!! Lol. Sony has been good at keeping things under wraps with their games. Sometimes I wish we'd get video leaks :p

Shin-Ra

Couldn't they have diversified some of these characters? It's like three of the same dude and their female equivalent busting through the door here.

I don't think you'll confuse them much once you get a longer look at them in-game...

..but if Marquis de Lafayette's face was tweaked to look closer to his concept art, I don't think you'd confuse him with Sir Galahad even in quick cuts.

iHA0ev2QIFXaU.jpg
iSExRYuOwiN2T.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I'm considering ordering a PS4 soon and I'll be damned if this isn't one of the main reasons. I just love the concept. I hope a trailer releases soon!

Top Bottom