• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 trophy list is up

Ridley327

It seems like they took their cues from the Uncharted series for the trophies. No story trophies beyond completing the game.

SerTapTap

That's...odd. No bronzes, easy-sounding stuff is gold. Standard "find all audio logs" thing is slightly disappointing to see.

Wonder if they talked to Sony and didn't want too many trophies popping up or getting in the way of gameplay/story?

Wow at kill 10 Lycans trophy. We already see how much Galahad has to struggle just to fight a single Lycan. Dealing with another 10 of them? :eek:

mp1990

Banned
I hate when a game trophy is just a list of ''kill x enemy with weapon'',i don't have any motivation to platinum it when i see this.

Begaria

I don't see the usual "Reached this point in the story, here have a trophy!" trophies. That's probably what a majority of the rest of them are.

Jachaos

Seems there's no Bronze, only Silver and Gold, and all seem fairly straightforward.

Also uh, spoiler in the trophy name for completing the game maybe?

The
A Knight no more
trophy.

Might be a slight spoiler for the end of the game
"A Knight No More" either The Order is destroyed, you're cast out, or choose to leave.

For better or worse, that is one simple, bullshit-free trophy list. You rarely see its ilk where AAA games are concerned these days.

JayEH

Very easy platinum. Looks like they're going TLOU route and don't want any story trophies to pop up during cutscenes to "run immersion".

SerTapTap

Very easy platinum. Looks like they're going TLOU route and don't want any story trophies to pop up during cutscenes to "run immersion".

There's ways around that though. Lone Survivor only pops trophies after you sleep (saving, basically) or beat the game, so they never appear during story or gameplay, just downtime.

Auctopus

22? That is very thin. Looks like people could even acidentally platinum on one play through. Depends how badly RAD do the collectibles/'observables'.

Top Bottom