The |OT| |OT|: Volunteer to create official topics!

Dec 18, 2013
Is there a Crackdown 3 one?

I might be interested in making that one, but I need some guidance and such as I’ve never done a full OT yet

Night.Ninja

One really creepy thing I do is just repeatedly shit on GAF while sarcastically calling it a "top tier gaming forum" so feel free to report me if I keep doing this.
Feb 21, 2016
Is there a Crackdown 3 one?

I might be interested in making that one, but I need some guidance and such as I’ve never done a full OT yet
go for it!

i dont mind helping if i can

Night.Ninja

One really creepy thing I do is just repeatedly shit on GAF while sarcastically calling it a "top tier gaming forum" so feel free to report me if I keep doing this.
Feb 21, 2016
I'll try working on it this weekend and see how successful I am with it. If it turns out to be a failure I'll forfeit it on Monday.
only positive thoughts bro

Dec 18, 2013
If anyone is interested in doing the Crackdown 3 one they can take it. I’m not interested in trying to create OTs anymore.

Hopefully it will have the same fun and charm the first one did.

Night.Ninja

Feb 21, 2016
If anyone is interested in doing the Crackdown 3 one they can take it. I’m not interested in trying to create OTs anymore.

Hopefully it will have the same fun and charm the first one did.
what happened

Dec 18, 2013
The last couple days took a toll on me. I’m just not interested anymore.

All the console wars BS, amongst other things, just told me the effort won’t be worth it.

I’m still very excited for the game personally and can’t wait to discuss it with people who are genuinely excited for it.

May 12, 2013
The last couple days took a toll on me. I’m just not interested anymore.

All the console wars BS, amongst other things, just told me the effort won’t be worth it.

I’m still very excited for the game personally and can’t wait to discuss it with people who are genuinely excited for it.
I know exactly how you feel. It's become so prevalent here that I barely post anymore as a result.

Night.Ninja

Feb 21, 2016
Anyone doing a Anthem OT?

Jun 6, 2015
I know this is likely not the right thread but I need one of you members to make the Inbox Xbox thread with this link
Please throw my name on as credit if you do. It starts in 5 minutes.

Jun 6, 2015
I will be making an Indie Watch OT focussing on FPS, so it will deviate from the Indie Steam thread. Why FPS? Because that's my genre baby.
No you won't because you're clearly desperate and instigating by doing such a terrible thing. But that's because you clearly ignored that mod warning and uh, you really are clueless ignoring and omitting my previous quotes to move your agenda. But of course this is expected because your desperation is desperate. So that's why you keep speaking irrelevant statements that I never made even though you quoted them so they were made but it's all just your desperation creating delusion in your miinndddd!

Lol j/k Redneckers, my FG impression was pretty good though right?

Jun 6, 2015
I will shortly be making the Crackdown 3 OT so just a heads up. Might be done today. Make sure your computer can handle gifs and images of over 40kb. Of course if you don't blame the Neogaf for not patching the site to work with your broken TV computer. :)

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Jun 25, 2018
Unknown Body, Proxima Centauri, 4th O.B.
No you won't because you're clearly desperate and instigating by doing such a terrible thing. But that's because you clearly ignored that mod warning and uh, you really are clueless ignoring and omitting my previous quotes to move your agenda. But of course this is expected because your desperation is desperate. So that's why you keep speaking irrelevant statements that I never made even though you quoted them so they were made but it's all just your desperation creating delusion in your miinndddd!

Lol j/k Redneckers, my FG impression was pretty good though right?
I had a mild jumpscare for a second thinking it was an alot, then read the bottom.

But yah, lets not speak his name and see if he improves when he returns. History so far has not been kindly to this idea, however.

Dec 18, 2013
I will shortly be making the Crackdown 3 OT so just a heads up. Might be done today. Make sure your computer can handle gifs and images of over 40kb. Of course if you don't blame the Neogaf for not patching the site to work with your broken TV computer. :)
I hope it goes well, I’ll be in there posting my impressions. Hopefully it gets treated as an OT and not a place to shitpost about destruction and whatever else they want to hate about it.

That’s why I opted not to make it. Do it justice and for the subtitle it should have a Jump In reference. At least that’s where I was going to go with it.

Jun 6, 2015
I hope it goes well, I’ll be in there posting my impressions. Hopefully it gets treated as an OT and not a place to shitpost about destruction and whatever else they want to hate about it.

That’s why I opted not to make it. Do it justice and for the subtitle it should have a Jump In reference. At least that’s where I was going to go with it.
After a recent thread I made, im a bit skeptical of how the thread will go, but hopefully it will be productive. Should be done today.