• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
Just want throw this out there:

Has anyone claimed Final Fantasy VII: Remake? I'd like to make that if possible. I'll update this post with an official claim, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't taken already or if it's too soon.

Thanks! :)
That’s very early mate. But sure, consider it for you :)

Last edited:

Helios

Anyone doing a RAGE 2 OT? I can maybe make a quick one after I'm back home but if anyone wants to take the lead, go for it.

Yatta

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
A Plague deserves an OT. Sadly I suck at making them :(

Edit: DONE!

Last edited:

Thabass

Temporarily unstickying for E3.

I had been wondering where this one went.

Just want throw this out there:

Has anyone claimed Final Fantasy VII: Remake? I'd like to make that if possible. I'll update this post with an official claim, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't taken already or if it's too soon.

Thanks! :)

Reposting it here since we now have a release date. Okay to do the FFVII Remake OT?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I take it no one will do a FFVIII Remastered OT so
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered |OT| Still Waiting.... by TGO
RELEASE DATE: TBA
I'll take that.
Already started
Banner preview
img_20190621_183226ttsgj0x.png
What was lol worthy BruceCM BruceCM ? 😁

Last edited:
Haven't seen a Mario Maker 2 OT listed so I figured I'd slap a claim down, it's all set up and ready!

Super Mario Maker 2 |OT|: Kaizo or Casual? Who cares! Let's Create, Play And Share! by Juke Joint Jezebel
RELEASE DATE: 28th June 2019

BANNER PREVIEW
oG0K4lh.png

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I take it no one will do a FFVIII Remastered OT so
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered |OT| Still Waiting.... by TGO
RELEASE DATE: TBA
I'll take that.
Already started
Banner preview
img_20190621_183226ttsgj0x.png
What was lol worthy BruceCM BruceCM ? 😁
Isn’t it a bit early to claim an OT for a game coming in 2020?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Isn’t it a bit early to claim an OT for a game coming in 2020?
(Final Fantasy® VIII Remastered) FF8 is coming this year.
(Final Fantasy® VII REMAKE) FF7 is next year
I was going to do VII Remake but I think Jasbasse is interested.

Last edited:

sweetfish

Gold Member
Has someone claimed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Otherwise, I'd be happy to do it.
Also, up for suggestions on a clever title.

Otherwise it might end up with something boring like;
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Going Dark
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare |OT| Oh, you think darkness is your ally?

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Been busy lately but I should have a SamSho OT up in the next week or so, just doing some graphics and figuring out what text I need.

Nymphae

Banned
It would be really cool if the thread preview had the ability to let me switch between light and dark themes while previewing, without having to go to my preferences to change it there.

MadYarpen

Hello, I'd like to make Cyberpunk 2077 hype OT - to have one theread with everything happening between some conventions. If this is a good idea of course. But having 5 threads pop up for an unreleased game (and 10 months before the release) doesn't make sense to me.

What do you think?

Mista

Banned
Hello, I'd like to make Cyberpunk 2077 hype OT - to have one theread with everything happening between some conventions. If this is a good idea of course. But having 5 threads pop up for an unreleased game (and 10 months before the release) doesn't make sense to me.

What do you think?
Good idea. From now till April we’ll be getting a lot of Cyberpunk. Go ahead

Helios

I wouldn’t mind but I wouldn’t even know just where to begin or what to do. Was just asking in curiosity
It doesn't have to be too fancy. Some information about the game (Story, gameplay, trailers, collector's edition bonuses if applicable) and a few images should do.

sweetfish

Gold Member
How long before the release of a game can a OT be started? As far as I remember it used to be the day before release at earliest, but maybe I'm remembering wrong?

Komatsu

Please do!

Done! Did in a bit of a rush, but hopefully people will enjoy it.

Last edited:

Komatsu

I have zero interest in Youngblood, but felt bad about the other major launch not having an OT, so...

MadYarpen

Cyberpunk hypetrain OT is online:

I hope it is OK. it is my first OT, and not a standard one:) So let me know if I should change anything.

Ion Fury |OT|: Maiden Heaven! by Juke Joint Jezebel
RELEASE DATE: 15th August 2019

BANNER PREVIEW

DNHYDsD.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom