The Peach Rabbid is on instagram.

Princess Peach humoring Rabbid Peach is a nice piece of fanart.

While I can take or leave Rabbids, I have friends who love them and I'm still down to play the game from a mechanics standpoint.

I was wondering when this'd happen. I wasn't sure if they'd just add these posts to the main account or do a takeover aka that time "Cranky Kong" ran Nintendo's Twitter, but I'm glad it's a full in-character deal.

Wait, they've been working on the game since 3 years, the Instagram account has been active for 3 years...

How deep does this rabbids hole go?
lol..i meant like its interesting this was the first time this profile was mentioned considering how people were looking for some confirmation of this games existence prior to it's leaked announcement.

I'm seriously considering picking up the peach rabbid figure from ubishop. I'm loving the tongue in cheek approach to this and the marketing is on point to.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I hope that Alex person with the cat avatar starts making popgaf posts about Rabbids Peach. She certainly slays any of your pathetic faves.

Honestly, i think the character is harmless and funny, my wife wants the Rabbid Peach figure so bad, she absolutelly loved it.

And as far as i can tell, Rabbids are asexual and wear no clothes by default, so i don't see the problem in Rabbid Peach having only the upper-half covered, TBH.

Honestly, i think the character is harmless and funny, my wife wants the Rabbid Peach figure so bad, she absolutelly loved it.

And as far as i can tell, Rabbids are asexual and wear no clothes by default, so i don't see the problem in Rabbid Peach having only the upper-half covered, TBH.
It's probably done intentionally in order to prevent people from thinking girl Rabbids exist.