• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The peanut butter sandwich hack nobody asked for

snacknuts

we all knew her
Real peanut butter sandwich tip: make it with gochujang (spicy Korean red pepper paste). I got the idea from Sam Sifton at NYT Cooking and tried it myself last week. It was kind of incredible.

Real peanut butter sandwich tip: make it with gochujang (spicy Korean red pepper paste). I got the idea from Sam Sifton at NYT Cooking and tried it myself last week. It was kind of incredible.
This makes a lot of sense actually. I don't really like peanut butter, but I'll give this a go.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Does gochujang need to be cooked first or anything? I've never used it in anything but fried rice, so I don't really know what I can do with it.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Trying to avoid peanut butter these days but I would've totally tried this. It's interesting.

Toxi

Banned
Just buy smucker's goober PB&J mix and eat it like the filth that you are
Oxdh7_d.jpg

ReAxion

an anonymous recipe writer came up with this and sold it to food network for this host to present. the content machine is merely sustaining itself on clicks.

Top Bottom