• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The peanut butter sandwich hack nobody asked for

I actually love this hack, don't hate unless you've tried it!

My favorite thing about this hack is how quick it is! Only takes a few hours in the freezer, unlike other amazing recipes like Doritos Consomme.

Is this a fake channel

This and that pbj video that starts with the brownie and milk all seems like something from a comedy bang bang skit

Amalthea

Banned
My solution for this is to put bread slices all over the place, put the jar of PB into the middle of the room, stick some fireworks into the PB, ignite them, quickly leave the room before the jar blows up. Usually there are 3-4 slices that got splattered with enough PB to eat. Enjoy, but watch for glass splinters!

Love me some Rachael Ray!

e48298c2d60ada79927a1457855826b1.jpg

Lmao what the fuck is that.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I don't want to sound gate-keepy, but wait til you have kids. If you can pre-prep something like this during nap time, you can later quickly whip out a couple PBJ's when your kids are screaming for food randomly. Goes right up there with squirtable jelly

Just chunk some goldfish crackers at them if they're that impatient while you spend the half a minute to make it. With my daughter I could usually have the PB spread, the crust cut off, and the sandwich on the plate by the time she was at her table all situated. The video just seems like an insufferable waste of time and fridge space.

Top Bottom