The poetry of Robert Francis O'Rourke

Aug 30, 2018
Kudos to you @bucyou for calling him by his real name. Not his race pandering nickname he's using to deliberately try and deceive the valuable Hispanic voting demographic into voting for him.

A poem like this can only be written by a grade A loser. Says a lot about the media that they are propping this guy up as some kind of political force, over our President that has actually done something with his life.

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone explain the ‘beto’ nickname to me?

"O’Rourke, 44 years old, is the son of Patrick Francis “Pat” O’Rourke, an El Paso judge whose family immigrated to the United States from Ireland three generations earlier. It was in El Paso that the young Robert began going by “Beto,” a common nickname in Mexico for people named Roberto.
The Mexican nickname came in handy in 2012 when O’Rourke decided to challenge eight-term incumbent Democrat Silvestre Reyes in a congressional district that is 75 percent Mexican and just 2 percent Irish."

Aug 30, 2014
He wrote an immature thing when he was 16 years old? Incredible. Im definitely not voting for him now.
I dont care about the stupid shit he wrote either.

I care more about the fact at when police found a condom full of what they believed to be coke or heroin in his car, the sheriff ordered them to destroy it without testing it.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/a...-o-rourke-car-beto-orourke-father/3010374002/

Actually to be honest I don't care about that either. I just don't want an idiot like him in the office of the president.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2013
"O’Rourke, 44 years old, is the son of Patrick Francis “Pat” O’Rourke, an El Paso judge whose family immigrated to the United States from Ireland three generations earlier. It was in El Paso that the young Robert began going by “Beto,” a common nickname in Mexico for people named Roberto.
The Mexican nickname came in handy in 2012 when O’Rourke decided to challenge eight-term incumbent Democrat Silvestre Reyes in a congressional district that is 75 percent Mexican and just 2 percent Irish."
:pie_roffles:

Elizabeth Warren 2.pes0.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018
Cool with me? Naw. But a big deal? Eh, it happened more than 2 decades ago, nobody was killed or seriously hurt, he has always been upfront about it, and alcohol abuse is not exactly rare in America.

It hurts him but I dont think its a dealbreaker.
And there's no reason it should be. Unless we want to keep Trump out because of old tapes about grabbing pussy and possibly having mob ties. Oh wait I forgot, "its ok when someone i like does it"

Feb 23, 2016
Uhhh.....but you do bring up those things with Trump all the time? So why are you crying when it happens to Beto?
Comparing some who was admitted to a hit and run and was arrested for it . To someone who was caught on tape admitting to abuse his power to constantly sexual assault women totally the same thing? Oh I forgot you don't actually care your just using what ever you find so can sit there cry about everyone bullying your favrouite pervert.

Sep 4, 2018
DUI is serious as fuck. It killed a family member of mine. I have had friends killed by drunk drivers as well.

Comparing operating a deadly machine under the influence to Trump trying to impress a dude backstage at a tv show lol not even close

Jul 15, 2018
Uhhh.....but you do bring up those things with Trump all the time? So why are you crying when it happens to Beto?
Who's this "you"? We was a general people thing, I never like bringing up those Trump things unless its like right now when people who like him are being hypocritical. Apologies for the vague and bad word choice though.

Jan 5, 2019
Looks like he wrote it when he was in high school so not really a big deal. I mean, I think the guy is an idiot but I won’t hold this weird poem against him.

He is highly overrated however and your typical B.S. candidate that media fawns over because he’s “young, charismatic, fresh”.

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Dude wrote the poem when he was 16. I don't know if this is supposed to be against him but it really shouldn't matter.

In fact it shouldn't matter if he wrote it yesterday. I would actually think more highly for him if that was the case :D