• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the potatoes... wont someone please think of the potatoes

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
This reminds me of an old party trick I used to pull in my twenties.

I would walk up to a group of people, drinking and having fun, point their direction down towards my hand and ask them if "These potatoes looked ok, I found them in a sandy hill." I would present my scrotum pulled out and cupped.

Good times.

I am pro-2A.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Trump reads my threads confirmed

I will kill a man if I can't get my mashed potatoes.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. We don't need to own guns to feel "safe".

Why can't you Americans have some form of gun control? Haven't enough kids, minorities and innocents died because people can wander into a Walmart and buy an assault rifle without proper checks.
Did they actually die for that reason :unsure:

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018

Why can't you Americans have some form of gun control? Haven't enough kids, minorities and innocents died because people can wander into a Walmart and buy an assault rifle without proper checks.

retard status: confirmed

Last edited:
Reactions: autoduelist

crobb991

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
No.

but you would have thought after sandy hook you guys would have done something.

look at Canada. one mass shooting... assault rifles banned.

But you lot... nothing changes

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

We are a bit early for the Fourth of July, but I am getting into the spirit now:

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA

I get it, it’s better to throw acid in peoples faces or get stabbed by a knife right!

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
that is how you correctly spell it... not american english.

Annnnnd he’s British.

Every time.

Respect to the few of you that aren’t, but I’ve never seen a more cucked, deluded nation.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
No.

Regarding Canada

1. Do we know what firearms were used in the shooting? We do know he used a hand gun that he took from one of his victims, RCMP Heidi Stevenson, but there is no information of any other firearms used.

2. Arson is illegal, yet 9 of the 22 people he killed, he did so by starting a fire on their houses. Will Canada ban fires going forward?

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
you tell me... seems to me most americans buy guns for protection so
You’re the one making assertions, so the onus is yours. I’m trying to work out whether you understand why they have it before you criticise it. If you can’t tell me who the protection is meant to be from, then you don’t understand it.

crobb991

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
You’re the one making assertions, so the onus is yours. I’m trying to work out whether you understand why they have it before you criticise it. If you can’t tell me who the protection is meant to be from, then you don’t understand it.

i know its something to do with opposing the government if they go too far... but why does billy bob need a wardrobe full of rifles... and why do people feel the need to carry a rocket launcher into a subway

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
and that is exactly the problem.
Maybe, just maybe, you guys need to look around and fix things at home, instead of so constantly, consistently being weirdly, aggressively obsessed with what Americans do.

Every country enjoys fun banter with each other. It’s only you guys that seem to be in a constant state of ass aggrieved rage against the US.

Kind of speaking, not just of you, but all the commentary I’ve seen in this vein over the past decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
i know its something to do with opposing the government if they go too far... but why does billy bob need a wardrobe full of rifles... and why do people feel the need to carry a rocket launcher into a subway
Do you think that it’s possible for a tyrannical government to rise to power in the West in 2020?

Reactions: -Arcadia-

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
you really think that hes going to leave when he gets voted out

his ego will say that he lost because of voter fraud
Show me on the doll where the tyrant trump touched you?
You really have no clue about what a tyrannical government is, do you?
Your idea of tyranny is a person that trolls and sometimes is an ass on twitter. Jesus how cuddled your world must be.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
No.

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to understand our government structure or how it works, but when a foreigner decides to speak about a topic, certainly our right to bear arms, I would expect them to at least understand why what you just stated;

"Look at Canada. One mass shooting...assault rifles banned "

Cannot, and will not happen. When you understand what a U.S. constitutional amendment is, and how it could be changed, then come back and have a conversation.

Until that time, know that I enjoy July 4th more then any other holiday.