• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the potatoes... wont someone please think of the potatoes

Cato

China delenda est
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
i want to see different people doing a blind taste test with instant potatoes and fresh potatoes
One of them tastes and has the consistency of powder/flower mixed with warm water and the other tastes like beautiful creamy mash.

One effect of the corona is you lose sense of taste and smell (and consistency too?)
Are you one of these corona super-spreaders we all read so much about? Please, you should go get yourself tested!

Reactions: matt404au

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
One of them tastes and has the consistency of powder/flower mixed with warm water and the other tastes like beautiful creamy mash.

One effect of the corona is you lose sense of taste and smell (and consistency too?)
Are you one of these corona super-spreaders we all read so much about? Please, you should go get yourself tested!
i don't think instant mash tastes like powder water

it is delicious like the stuff you get at chicken joints

i wanted to be on the same boat of fresh mash being better because come on, something that comes out of a box? like really?

so i just bought a box one day and whipped it up for a quick side dish

not only was it tasty as hell, but there was no butter required and there is no prep time.. mashed potats in just 5 minutes

just give it a go, see if you change your mind

• LOL
  • Triggered
Reactions: matt404au and Cato