The president just called the CEO of Apple ‘Tim Apple’

Vow

Neo Member
Dec 19, 2018
Tim Apple is one of the famous CEOs in the world along with Satya Microsoft, Elon Tesla, Jeff Amazon, Richard Virgin, Mark Facebook, Sundar Google and Jack Twitter

Oct 9, 2013
I'm cool with it. ;b

This whole last-name-as-business-name thing is a lot like how European occupational surnames were derived. If Trump called me Tyler NeoGAF I'd be fine with that, since NeoGAF is part of my identity.

Trump renames everyone. It's not because he doesn't remember what their names are, though in his mind they may operate on the basis of the Trump name schemes after he names them. Regardless, names have power.

Pocahontas. Crooked Hillary. etc.

HAH, there's a Wikipedia page for it and it's enormous:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump
I never knew there was a wikipedia page for Trump nicknames. That's some funny shit, lmao.

Ted Cruz went from

Lyin' Ted
To

Beautiful Ted
Trump should call him Complyin' Ted so it can get added :lollipop_beaming_smiling:

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
I'm cool with it. ;b

This whole last-name-as-business-name thing is a lot like how European occupational surnames were derived. If Trump called me Tyler NeoGAF I'd be fine with that, since NeoGAF is part of my identity.

Trump renames everyone. It's not because he doesn't remember what their names are, though in his mind they may operate on the basis of the Trump name schemes after he names them. Regardless, names have power.

I stumbled upon that Wiki entry a few months back and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Still makes me laugh.

Sep 19, 2018
Then you need to undo the entire Obama presidency. Trump was a backlash to that.
Obama was a real president of the modern era compared to Trump & Bush. Only racists hated him because they couldn't stand to see someone who isn't white in charge of the country.

Heck, even George W. Bush himself knew how to act like a real president & not a buffoon like Trump.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Obama was a real president of the modern era compared to Trump & Bush.

Heck, even George W. Bush himself knew how to act like a real president & not a buffoon like Trump.
While you were busy focusing on superficial attributes and charisma, Obama was busy destroying due process via title IX, working with big tech and the NSA to spy on you (remember Edward Snowden? How come no one talks about him anymore?), emboldening social justice activists and legitimising their spurious statistics, colluding with the media, and bombing the fuck out of the Middle East. He was an absolute disaster of a president who was the Trojan horse for most of the bad ideas that are at the centre of your country’s current culture war, but he sounded good, looked nice, and could shoot hoops, so idiots loved him.

Sep 19, 2018
Trump has done worse, much, much worse.

All he has been doing, is stirring up controversial shit time after time with his racism, sexism, fascism, etc. all while tweeting, playing golf & being Putin's puppet while at the same time, damaging this country (as well as damaging relationships with other countries around the world) with a lot of shit that will take decades to fix & rebuild.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
I was pretty convinced he was stupidly calling him Tim Apple until seeing him say Tim Cook earlier in.

It's just that there is no pause whatsoever after he says Tim and then says Apple. Even the inflection of it sounds like he's saying the name Tim Apple. It's just hard to believe that 20 minutes later he thought the guy's name was Tim Apple after saying Tim Cook before.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Trump has done worse, much, much worse.

All he has been doing, is stirring up controversial shit time after time with his racism, sexism, fascism, etc. all while tweeting, playing golf & being Putin's puppet while at the same time, damaging this country (as well as damaging relationships with other countries around the world) with a lot of shit that will take decades to fix & rebuild.
You’re doing that passive aggressive Ree thing where they reply but stop quoting you to show contempt. Stop that, it’s unbecoming of an adult.

I see you’ve rattled off a bunch of NPC talking points about golf and Russia but I would prefer something more tangible like the list of specific examples I gave you above for Obama. It should be quite easy if he has done “worse, much, much worse”.

Sep 19, 2018
You’re doing that passive aggressive Ree thing where they reply but stop quoting you to show contempt. Stop that, it’s unbecoming of an adult.
What I said about Trump is the truth. You just don't want to hear it.

Fuck his ass. I couldn't stand him since day one of his campaign & I still don't. There's a reason why he has such a bad reputation within New Yorkers among everyone else.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
What I said about Trump is the truth. You just don't want to hear it.

Fuck his ass. I couldn't stand him from Day One & I still don't. There's a reason why he has such a bad reputation within New Yorkers.
Then share the reason with me. I’m asking you to back up what you are saying with evidence, not just assure me it’s the truth and expect me to follow along. That may have worked before October 2017, but not in current_year.

Sep 19, 2018
Then share the reason with me. I’m asking you to back up what you are saying with evidence, not just assure me it’s the truth and expect me to follow along. That may have worked before October 2017, but not in current_year.
Being incredibly racist. Central Park 5 being the main example. Despite DNA evidence clearing them of rape, he still wants them executed.

Ruined relationships with tons of other countries that the US has made with for hundreds of years.

Undoes everything that Obama did because he couldn't stand him at all because he wasn't white.

Disrespects the fallen veterans such as disrespecting five-star veterans & by not attending their certain events like Veterans Day (unless forced to by the public due to backlash).

Constantly being obsessed with Obama &/or Hillary (give it a rest!).

Constantly stands up for Putin (such as that time when both of them had a press conference).

I could go on & on.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Being incredibly racist. Central Park 5 being the main example. Despite DNA evidence clearing them of rape, he still wants them executed.

Ruined relationships with tons of other countries that the US has made with for hundreds of years.

Undoes everything that Obama did because he couldn't stand him at all because he wasn't white.

Disrespects the fallen veterans such as disrespecting five-star veterans & by not attending their certain events like Veterans Day (unless forced to by the public due to backlash).

Constantly being obsessed with Obama &/or Hillary (give it a rest!).

I could go on & on.
Central Park 5: He was wrong and should apologise to the 5 he accused, but what evidence do you have that it was race-related? If it was, why would he not be satisfied with Matias Reyes, a Latino, being found guilty for it? If he was racist, why would he take care of Jennifer Hudson when her family was murdered? I’m as cynical as anyone, but I don’t believe it was just a PR stunt to build plausible deniability for later use. How do you explain the deeds marked true here https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so-you-think-you-know-donald-trump/ if he’s racist? Maybe he genuinely believed the Central Park 5 did it.

Which countries? Do you mean asking European countries to meet their NATO defense spending targets? What about the things he’s done with Israel and North Korea? Obviously NK is a work in progress but it’s more progress than anyone else has been able to make. And he worked with Dennis Rodman, a black man, to achieve it, so again I’m not seeing the apparently obvious proof of racism.

Which Obama policies are you referring to specifically? The abhorrent Title IX laws that changed the burden of proof to a preponderance of evidence and effectively introduced kangaroo courts for students accused of rape on college campus? This meant that a school administrator, not a court of law, simply had to feel that the likelihood of guilt was 51% or greater to be able to expel the student and effectively bar them from all future academic pursuits. To make matters worse, the laws were introduced based on spurious feminist statistics that suggested US college campuses had higher rates of sexual assault and rape than wartorn Africa. And what evidence do you have that Trump has undone Obama policies “because he wasn’t white”? Some of them, like Title IX, were simply reprehensible and removed basic human rights like the presumption of innocence.

Which veterans has he disrespected? I’m not aware of this.

After the election, I haven’t seen Trump talk about Clinton or Obama much. Obviously he had to during his campaign because he was presenting himself as a better alternative. Clinton talked about him a lot too. So what?

Sep 19, 2018
Central Park 5: He was wrong and should apologise to the 5 he accused, but what evidence do you have that it was race-related? If it was, why would he not be satisfied with Matias Reyes, a Latino, being found guilty for it? If he was racist, why would he take care of Jennifer Hudson when her family was murdered? I’m as cynical as anyone, but I don’t believe it was just a PR stunt to build plausible deniability for later use. How do you explain the deeds marked true here https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so-you-think-you-know-donald-trump/ if he’s racist? Maybe he genuinely believed the Central Park 5 did it.

Which countries? Do you mean asking European countries to meet their NATO defense spending targets? What about the things he’s done with Israel and North Korea? Obviously NK is a work in progress but it’s more progress than anyone else has been able to make. And he worked with Dennis Rodman, a black man, to achieve it, so again I’m not seeing the apparently obvious proof of racism.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pb...t-donald-trumps-long-complicated-history-race

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...5/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Oh, he took out a racist ad against them in 1989. Even Trump's own former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has called out on Trump about his racism not too long ago during his testimony at the House of Representatives.

Plus do you really think that those "deeds" that he has done are out of the goodness of his heart?

Which veterans has he disrespected? I’m not aware of this.
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-and-the-troops/amp

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/17/5583...presidents-calls-to-military-families-rebutte

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Pardon me if I don’t believe anything Michael Cohen said during his recent testimony. I believe he has a significant conflict of interest and incentive to lie in order to reduce the severity of his punishment.

Similarly, I place no value in the words of race-baiting “journalists” at GQ. All I could do was roll my eyes when this article popped up in my feed today: https://www.gq.com/story/chef-tunde-wey-profile

And your nydailynews article is broken for me. It’s just showing this on repeat:

That headline reads like typical emotion bait though. I do recall one report not long ago — not sure if it’s the same one — that accused him of dodging a veteran’s event, but I read that it was because of a last minute helicopter malfunction, not some dastardly plan to skip the event to eat McDonald’s and play golf or whatever story the media would run with. If he genuinely disrespected veterans, there would be a repeated history of it, wouldn’t there? He still has to run for a second term and military families are a large part of his base, so what incentive is there for him to alienate them?

Also, why did you ignore all of my questions in the last post?

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
Pardon me if I don’t believe anything Michael Cohen said during his recent testimony. I believe he has a significant conflict of interest and incentive to lie in order to reduce the severity of his punishment.

Similarly, I place no value in the words of race-baiting “journalists” at GQ. All I could do was roll my eyes when this article popped up in my feed today: https://www.gq.com/story/chef-tunde-wey-profile

And your nydailynews article is broken for me. It’s just showing this on repeat:

That headline reads like typical emotion bait though. I do recall one report not long ago — not sure if it’s the same one — that accused him of dodging a veteran’s event, but I read that it was because of a last minute helicopter malfunction, not some dastardly plan to skip the event to eat McDonald’s and play golf or whatever story the media would run with. If he genuinely disrespected veterans, there would be a repeated history of it, wouldn’t there? He still has to run for a second term and military families are a large part of his base, so what incentive is there for him to alienate them?

Also, why did you ignore all of my questions in the last post?
I dont think you are dealing with reality....

LMJ

Feb 7, 2019
Well to be fair @Smokey_Balbalinski @SoulChamber...

You're mocking a man for making a simple mistake, we've all said the wrong name before, this is the same level of stupidity as making fun of George W for choking on a pretzel...

God forbid a public figure show a little Humanity I guess:goog_rolleyes:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I dont think you are dealing with reality....
All that he does is defend him at every turn while finding a way to spin shit of what I wrote. I'm done.

I have to get some sleep anyway.
You haven’t rebutted a single thing I have said. You just expect me to believe you when you tell me he’s racist. That’s not how it works anymore. Racism is a serious accusation and I expect watertight evidence that I can’t pick holes in if you’re going to make it.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Well to be fair @Smokey_Balbalinski @SoulChamber...

You're mocking a man for making a simple mistake, we've all said the wrong name before, this is the same level of stupidity as making fun of George W for choking on a pretzel...

God forbid a public figure show a little Humanity I guess:goog_rolleyes:
I don’t even think it was a mistake. I think it was just his usual loose, careless way of speaking. It was “thank you Tim, Apple...” with an insufficient pause, not “thank you, Tim Apple”. I suspect some of our less critically minded friends won’t even understand the difference that the position of the comma makes.

Sep 19, 2018
You haven’t rebutted a single thing I have said. You just expect me to believe you when you tell me he’s racist. That’s not how it works anymore. Racism is a serious accusation and I expect watertight evidence that I can’t pick holes in if you’re going to make it.
Oh, whatever. I've posted three different links that explains to you about Trump's history of racism, & you either tried to spin them all off, or ignore them entirely (nydailynews wasn't a part of that, BTW).

So spare me your BS act.

Last edited:
I'm cool with it. ;b

I'm absolutely dying at "Low Energy Jeb " I remember when he was throwing that around toward people who didn't quite meet his level of energy and talkativeness during the debates. It would seem Jeb had the lowest energy of all since he got branded with that in the end. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Tim Apple is one of the famous CEOs in the world along with Satya Microsoft, Elon Tesla, Jeff Amazon, Richard Virgin, Mark Facebook, Sundar Google and Jack Twitter
It would actually be easier if this was true LOL. Someone might have no idea who Jeff Bezos or Mark Zuckerberg are, but if you said Mark Facebook or Jeff Amazon bam the light goes on.

I think if you run a sucsesful company you should be forced to change your name. Will also make it easier for the government to take their 90% when they come for you. Zukerberg can't hide if his name is Mark Facebook.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Obama was a real president of the modern era compared to Trump & Bush. Only racists hated him because they couldn't stand to see someone who isn't white in charge of the country.

So are you calling Ilhan Omar a racist because she just came out and blasted Obama.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I'm absolutely dying at "Low Energy Jeb " I remember when he was throwing that around toward people who didn't quite meet his level of energy and talkativeness during the debates. It would seem Jeb had the lowest energy of all since he got branded with that in the end. Poor bastard.
That progression from Lyin’ Ted to Texas Ted to Beautiful Ted 😂

Edit: Justin from Canada 🤣

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Central Park Rapists: Trump Was Right

The city of New York released thousands of documents from the 1989 Central Park rape case last week, provoking more weeping and gnashing of teeth over Donald Trump's full-page ads in four New York newspapers taken out soon after that attack with the headline:

"BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY.

"BRING BACK OUR POLICE!"

His ad never mentioned the Central Park rape, but talked about New York families -- "White, Black, Hispanic and Asian" -- unable to enjoy walks through the park at dusk. Of muggers and murderers, he said, "I no longer want to understand their anger. I want them to understand our anger. ... They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes."

According to the media, the five convicted boys were INNOCENT — and Trump would have executed the poor lads! Apart from the "innocent" moniker, the rape victim miraculously survived, there was no murder, so this is nonsense.

But let's look at how "innocent" they were.

On April 19, 1989, investment banker Trisha Meili went for a run through Central Park around 9 p.m., whereupon she was attacked by a wolf pack looking for a "white girl," dragged 100 yards into the woods, stripped, beaten with a pipe and a brick, raped and left for dead.

By the time the police found Meili, she'd lost three-quarters of her blood. Her case was initially assigned to the homicide unit of the D.A.'s office because none of her doctors thought she would make it through the night.

Of the 37 youths brought in for questioning about the multiple violent attacks in the park that night, only 10 were charged with a crime and only five for the rape of the jogger: Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson and Korey Wise. All five confessed -- four on videotape with adult relatives present and one with a parent present, but not on videotape.

Two unanimous, multicultural juries convicted them, despite aggressive defense lawyers putting on their best case.

But the media have a different method of judging guilt and innocence. They don't look at irrelevant factors, such as evidence, but at relevant factors such as the race of the accused and the victim.

Unfortunately for Meili, she was guilty of white privilege, while her attackers belonged to the "people of color" Brahmin caste. So, after waiting an interminable 13 years, the media proclaimed that the five convicts had been "exonerated" by DNA evidence!

DNA evidence didn't convict them, so it couldn't exonerate them. This was a gang attack. It was always known that another rapist "got away," as the prosecutor told the jury, and that none of the defendants' DNA was found in the jogger's cervix or on her sock -- the only samples that were taken.

While it blows most people away to find out that none of the suspects' DNA was found on Meili, the whole trick is that they're looking at it through a modern lens. Today, these kids' DNA would have been found all over the crime scene. But in 1989, DNA was a primitive science. The cops wouldn't have even looked for such evidence back then.

The case was solved with other evidence -- and there was a lot of it.

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t--s." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her.

Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise.

The night of the attack, Richardson told an acquaintance, "We just raped somebody." The crotch of his underwear was suspiciously stained with semen, grass stains, dirt and debris. Walking near the crime scene with a detective the next day, Richardson said, "This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred."

Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger.

Recall that, when all these statements were made, no one -- not the police, the witnesses, the suspects, or their friends and acquaintances -- knew whether Meili would emerge from her coma and be able to identify her attackers.

Sarah Burns, who co-wrote and co-directed the propaganda film "The Central Park Five" with her father (whose reputation she has now destroyed), waved away the defendants' confessions -- forget all the other evidence -- in a 2016 New York Times op-ed, explaining: "The power imbalance in an interrogation room is extreme, especially when the suspects are young teenagers, afraid of the police and unfamiliar with the justice system or their rights."

Burns has studied the trial transcripts so closely that she called the prosecutor by the wrong name in her op-ed. Far from trembling and afraid, as Burns imagines, the suspects were singing the rap song "Wild Thing" for hours in the precinct house, laughing and joking about raping the jogger. One of the attackers said, "It was fun."

When a cop told Santana that he should have been out with a girlfriend rather than mugging people in Central Park, Santana responded, "I already got mines," and laughed with another boy from the park. One of the youths arrested that night stated on videotape that he heard Santana and another boy laughing about "how they 'made a woman bleed.'"

But none of that matters. Again, the victim was a privileged white woman (BAD!) and the perpetrators were youths of color (GOOD!). So the media lied and claimed the DNA evidence "exonerated" them.

This allegation was based on Matias Reyes' confession to the attack. His DNA matched the unidentified DNA on the jogger -- proving nothing, other than that he was the one who "got away." He is also the "Rudy" who stole her Walkman, as Wise said at the time. Reyes admitted he took it. How did Wise know that?

A cellmate of Reyes claims he said that he heard a woman screaming in the park that night and ran to join in the rape.

The "exoneration" comes down to Reyes' unsubstantiated claim that he acted alone. Years of careful investigation, videotaped confessions, witness statements, assembling evidence, trial by jury and repeated appeals -- all that is nothing compared to the word of an upstanding citizen like Reyes, a violent psychopath who sexually assaulted his own mother and raped and murdered a pregnant woman while her children heard the attack through the bedroom door.

That's the sum total of the "exoneration": the word of a psycho.

Noticeably, Reyes faced absolutely no penalty for his confession -- the statute of limitations had run out years earlier. Before he confessed, Reyes had been moved to Korey Wise's cellblock. He requested a transfer on the grounds that he feared retaliation from Wise's gang. All he had to do was confess -- with no penalty -- and announce that he acted alone. The Social Justice Warriors would take it from there.

Not even a monster's self-serving "confession" can explain away the five attackers' other crimes that night -- vicious beatings that left one parkgoer unconscious and another permanently injured.

The SJW's verdict: Award the criminals $41 million. Trump's idea: Punish them. And you still can't figure out how he became president.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2013
He could have passed this off as a simple gaffe and it would have just been funny, but he had to double down like the fucking idiot he is. It's amazing.
I think you're the idiot if you think this is a gaffe, and not Trump's sarcastic branding he is known for.

Homie got y'all derpy internet scholars played.

Dec 24, 2018
'Speaking to Republican National Committee donors under a big tent chucked up over a swimming pool at his Mar-a-Lago resort, Trump denied that he ever called Tim Cook from Apple 'Tim Apple'

Trump said he had actually said 'Tim Cook, Apple' really, really fast, and that the "fake news" media had just missed the very, very, very, very soft 'Cook', which he had definitely said.'

I guess that explains it.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2010
He could have passed this off as a simple gaffe and it would have just been funny, but he had to double down like the fucking idiot he is. It's amazing.
Exactly. It wasn't a big deal. That is until he lies about it again. He blames the media. He then says he was saving .2 seconds. WTF? It's on video, dummy. This is the inauguration crowd size all over again. Trump is a liar who will double, triple, and quadruple down on his lies. What's even more pathetic are his (more) pathetic supporters who don't care. He'Z TroLliNG tHe INterNetZ.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
The majority of us would just want this country to go back to normal with a real normal president, thanks.
Define a “real normal” president? Would this be someone of an established political dynasty? Who is allied with the media and powerful corporations with an interchangeable (R) or (D) behind their name?

Personally I want a populist as president, someone who breaks these sort of power structures that our founding fathers - especially Washington during his final address- warned us about as being destructive to the very fabric of our nation.

Now Trump wasn’t my choice, but I have to say, he isn’t doing a bad job. Depending on who the Democrat leadership seems worthy of a supported candidacy, he just may get my vote. I’d prefer a Yang or a Gabbard as president, but a Trump is vastly superior to a Booker or a Harris.