• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Psychology of an Incel

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
go to shitera. there you go. bunch of pansies who think their way is 'right', and they'll ban you for being transphobic or some bullshit leftist.

i'll take all those basterds on in a fist fight.
Kirby what the shit

TUROK

The narration feels like some mad pseudo-psychology at times and a bit too interrupting, but it's worth watching for the interviews.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
Everybody picks on manlets though. Even I as a tall man picks on them. Can kinda understand why they hate everything at that point.

CSTOvW4.png
Why is 5'7 taller than 5'9? These american measurements confuse me :messenger_dizzy:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Interesting footage, the narration on the other hand i didn't think was actually all that informative*. The wack-job evidently wanted to talk, so although building rapport and ensuring his rights weren't violated is obviously important in securing a conviction, getting a confession was never in doubt.

What I found interesting was all the activist vernacular he spouted, it really was chapter and verse for internet radicals of every stripe. His whole incel agenda struck me as deeply disingenuous, reeking of malignant narcissism and basically just an excuse to exert power over others. Seems like mix of basic psychopathy and social inadequacy, with the former being the driving motivation, and the latter just shaping its expression.

In short this guy was going to end up killing people no matter how much pussy he got.

*In terms of analysis of the criminal, the stuff on the interrogation technique was great.

Last edited:
dude no doubt has a jackhammer

he and helen mirren were a thing, she only handles the most monstrous of cocks

Ewww...that Old Actress who is so far up her own anus she could probably clean herself.

It should have been obvious to me that she only gets and wants the largest of cocks. Good thing she is old now to get it in better.

Wolverine is like 5'3

ZpKG4wW.jpg

Last edited:

C4lukin2

Banned
Is an Incel really a thing?

I only heard the term maybe a year ago, and it has become a thing.

Is there really a group of people who are violent, and cannot we create a festival where we just drop a bomb on them?

Just round them up , make a festival around it. And firebomb the place.

So okay you did not get Natalie Portman, but maybe you are not in the top 1%. of 4 billion people who get a shot a Natalie Portman.

Last edited:

C4lukin2

Banned

Is there really a group of people who are violent, and cannot we create a festival where we just drop a bomb on them?

So okay you did not get Natalie Portman, but maybe you are not in the top 1%. of 4 billion people who get a shot a Natalie Portman.

What if you lowered your expectations, and you could be happy with someone else. Maybe not an A list superstar..

Maybe as amazing as you feel you are, the rest of the world says meh?

There are billions of people who feel the same way. I would go farther down this rabbit hole, but I think most of you get it.

oagboghi2

Did you watch the video?

This is my first thread on the topic what are you on about?
Normal people wouldn't make a thread about this because they don't care.

No, incels are not real

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Very interesting video, I just got done watching the UK part of Criminals on Netflix and so it was interesting to see a real life interrogation.
I think people miss the mark on these radical incels though. I don't think the ideology is really the point - it just gives them an ideology, gives their life meaning and gives them an over inflated sense of importance. You can see in the video how much more animated he is when talking about his cause and it's worldwide impact. If it wasn't incel ideology it would be some other ideology - white supremacy, Islam, social justice, anything that gives them a cause where violence can be justified.
Telling them to hit the gym is missing the point, they don't want to get laid, because that would invalidate their ideology and then they are just a regular nobody who has to figure out their place in the world.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Normal people wouldn't make a thread about this because they don't care.
So you come into this thread, call people incel because if you make a thread on something you are literally that? Are you trolling or are you retarded? So if somebody makes a thread on serial killers they are serial killers as well?
No, incels are not real
Then you say this. There is something wrong with your head.

Last edited by a moderator:

oagboghi2

So you come into this thread, call people incel because if you make a thread on something you are literally that? Are you trolling or are you retarded? So if somebody makes a thread on serial killers they are serial killers as well?
Are you an idiot? Try reading what I actually wrote.

Then you say this. There is something wrong with your head.
Says the guy obsessed with incels.

They are not a thing. It's a creation of the media that idiots like you easily fall for. There is not this groundswell of guys going around killing people because they can't get laid. Normal people understand this, and then there is you...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
feel like a lot of incel shaming is a result of the mainstreaming of feminism. as feminism became mainstream in the past decade or so, it also became male dominated. so we are essentially seeing grown feminists adopting the language of toxic masculinity. this is largely because feminism is itself more male. there is the acceptance of trans women as identical to biological women. there is also the fact that men still dominate executive and production roles, and thus even tho we may see more feminism, it is a feminism defined by the males who have always dominated mass media. a feminism largely defined by dudes like Joss Whedon, Rian Johnson, and the Russo brothers.

so a lot of what goes on, a lot of shitting on "manbabies" and "incels" and "basement dwelling virgins" is itself Toxic Masculinity. one could say the Ghostbusters 2016 and other SJW films that trade on anti-incel hate have problems with toxic masculinity. the thing is, women can exhibit Toxic Masculinity behavior as well as men. during the 1980s this was more out in the open, the classic feud between jocks and nerds, which played out with the jocks belittling the nerd, calling them a momma's boy ("basement dwelling"), sexless virgins, etc. belittling their male sexuality is the heart of Toxic Masculinity. this is alpha behavior 101. the fact that it is language opted by so-called SJWs and used constantly to harass and pester otherwise neutral cis hetero males, is just one of the sick ironies of our age.

the left would have far more success if they dropped their own Internalized Misogyny. try building up NEW stories with women and minorities who succeed on their own terms, rather than by aggressively belittling men. IMO the most widespread harassment is towards the incels, who are not really an organized group, with a manifesto, but disparate people of all sexes and ages, who like other sexual groups found commonality in online spaces, and have ever since been generalized and defined by people outside of their groups and entangled like the rest in these bs culture wars. anti-incel hate is actually a virtuous form of toxic masculinity. let's end it.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Are you an idiot? Try reading what I actually wrote.

Says the guy obsessed with incels.

They are not a thing. It's a creation of the media that idiots like you easily fall for. There is not this groundswell of guys going around killing people because they can't get laid. Normal people understand this, and then there is you...
When people call themselves that for years before the media knows about it. Commit crimes while identifying as incels yet you say they aren't real I gotta ask are you an incel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom