The Punisher goes woke?

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
well the guy just tweeted article that has the same source just has alt-right in the title?!

what?! i did answer your questions
you did not
and if you want to answer them just read them they are stil there
also i was pretty specific what triggers me so you don't have to guess what is triggering me here
i see you are not really interested in explaining to me
what is the point of this sjw alt right noise? (especially before the show is out)
even if all you write is true and punisher has anti alt right agenda
what about it ?
what are the consequences of this dead show having alt right villain?
do you see these questions ?

also yeah i belive that shows can have different agendas
it's actually quite natural that the writters or runners or actors of the show
well what they think is somehow reflected in their work

do i think that a show by netflix made buy hundreds of people
has one hidden or not so hidden agenda to (well i don't even know what
that's why i was asking these questions) let's say shit on alt-right?
not really

but even if that's true it's fucking comic book show
let say i watch a show that has like reigious agenda
if whole show is only that i will probably quit watching pretty quick
if the show has some other things going on that i enjoy
well i may ignore religious messages
or finish and decide well shame they fucked up show like that
if it is done well i will get some other perspective
perspective of people that belive in god
it won't probably make me go to church
and what are you affraid of ?
that too many shows with sjw agenda (assuming there are shows that only goal is that)
and you will have to change forums to resetera?
KRAai, I love you pal, but I'm not going to read all that poetry text.

Dec 6, 2017
Of course, but you seem to forget they are marketing the villain as an "alt-right", which is basically a term used by SJW to identify everybody who is at the right of Mao.
"Alt-right" is an actual, real term that exists. It might be a recent term, but it's still a real term with an actual definition.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt-right
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/fr/dictionnaire/anglais/alt-right
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/alt-right
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/alt-right

But I guess we can add language as yet another thing you want to police.

lol dat ND rage tho.

Jun 12, 2018
I don’t see an issue.

Haven’t KKK, Nazis, and other white supremacy types been bad guys in these films, books, shows before?

I hate that everything has to be part of a movement now no matter what.

Oh they cast a PoC? SJW TRASH! Oh the main character is gay??? STOP SHOVING YOUR POLITICS DOWN MY THROAT! Oh there’s only white people in this historically accurate European game (Kingdom Come)? NAZI BIGOTS!!’

Both sides need to chill the fuck out. Like seriously. Every creative decision doesn’t have to be drenched in hidden agenda. We make mountains out of molehills.

I’m sick of it.

Ironically it’s very often that the people calling out “outrage culture” are the ones outraged themselves.
I think I loathe SJWs, identity politics and political correctness more than anyone but I too am getting weary of the SJWs hiding under every bush mentality and the outrage surrounding anything that could vaguely be construed as SJW.

I really don't like it when obvious far left Regressive propaganda is injected into various forms of entertainment, but I don't know that this qualities as that. I don't like or watch the Punisher so I don't really care all that much one way or another.

edited cause I hit post before I was done

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
"Alt-right" is an actual, real term that exists. It might be a recent term, but it's still a real term with an actual definition.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alt-right
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/fr/dictionnaire/anglais/alt-right
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/alt-right
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/alt-right

But I guess we can add language as yet another thing you want to police.
Of course exists, and it's a term popularized by SJW to define anyone who is not a SJW.

And the fact that they are marketing the villain as such, already tells you to whom are pandering by using that precise term, instead of simply going with the good ol christian fundamentalist and leave it there.

And that's also why you are so fine with it, because you are part of the demographic to which they are pandering.

Seeing those 2 girls kiss really upset you huh?
It was all the rage.

In my pants.

All of it is just noise. He's part of the 20% that's extreme. He just so happens to be on the right.
I'm actually a leftist.

And an atheist, too.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
It's always baffling to see how to SJW everybody who is not a SJW can't be a leftist neither. Just like the way feminists claim to have the monopoly on equality, SJW have the monopoly of the left.

And the funny thing is that I wasted all my life voting parties far more on the left that the one you have voted.

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
This is another case of Hambly jumping the gun, he even admits to it right in the video (timestamp). Featuring a Christian fundamentalist as a villain doesn't automatically make the series "woke". By the same standard you should never read The Preacher, Transmetropolitan or play Far Cry 5. I'd have no problem with the Punisher going down on some Westboro Baptist Church type fools, doesn't mean that it's far-left propaganda.

Considering that Frank Castle is a devout Catholic himself, a former seminarian turned ex-marine turned machismo vigilante with a burning passion for guns, I highly doubt he'll ever become the darling of a progressive leftist audience anyway. It's certainly not beyond Netflix to turn this into another propaganda sh*tshow. Maybe I'm wrong, the season isn't out yet, but the evidence provided is flimsy at best and certainly not sufficient to unleash yet another premature burst of outrage.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
In yet another unsurprising political rape of a beloved franchise, Netflix is going to make The Punisher fight against an "alt right christian fundamentalist" in season 2.

Yes, in a world full of muslim terrorist attacks, they are going to make christianity and white people the enemy. But it's just a coincidence, nothing to do with any political agenda at all.
I mean there are a lot more stupid/crazy fundamentalist Christians in America than fundamentalist Muslims. We even have one as vice President. And the altright is fertile ground for extremist personalities as is obvious by footage from their events.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
Besides the fact I'm okay with gay people
So progressive I'm almost about to cry.

You actually got anything to back that up?
Just your overly enraged filled with ad hominems damage control in the The Last Of Us II thread trying to shutdown anybody commenting on Neil Druckmann and his obvious agenda already shows how sensitive you are when someone critizices SJW.

I mean there are a lot more stupid/crazy fundamentalist Christians in America than fundamentalist Muslims.
You would be surprised.

Fundamentalist muslims are smart enough to not show their true colors. They know to operate outside of society in a very low profile, that's why you are less aware of them than the last stupid action of the Westboro Baptist Church.

But make no mistake, there was no shortage of muslims in America (or Europe for that matter) that felt joy for the 9/11 or any other terrorist attack in western soil. It's just not politically correct to talk about it, it's safer to critizice christians and that dude that didn't want to bake a cake for a gay couple while ignoring how the muslim communities treat human rights as their toilet paper,

Dec 6, 2017
Just your overly enraged filled with ad hominems damage control in the The Last Of Us II thread trying to shutdown anybody commenting on Neil Druckmann and his obvious agenda already shows how sensitive you are when someone critizices SJW.
"Trying to shutdown"? lol Right, So I guess disagreeing is "trying to "shutdown". It's no wonder you have no idea what thought policing is whilst actively advocating for it.

Otherwise; bah, weak. Clearly I'm this flaming SJW, so please, my post history is here. It shouldn't be hard to find stuff considering how much of of an evident SJW I am. Hey I'll even throw you a bone, my old username was Gekidami, search that too. I'd link straight to the account but I was banned for totally being an SJW.

I really think you just don't realise how dumb you sound, you literally accuse people of one thing whilst doing it yourself in the next sentence.

Last edited:

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
You would be surprised.

Fundamentalist muslims are smart enough to not show their true colors. They know to operate outside of society in a very low profile, that's why you are less aware of them than the last stupid action of the Westboro Baptist Church.

But make no mistake, there was no shortage of muslims in America (or Europe for that matter) that felt joy for the 9/11 or any other terrorist attack in western soil. It's just not politically correct to talk about it, it's safer to critizice christians and that dude that didn't want to bake a cake for a gay couple while ignoring how the muslim communities treat human rights as their toilet paper,
No, I wouldn't be surprised. America has one of the best track records for Muslim integration into American culture. One example is that Muslims are more accepting of homosexuals than evangelical white Christians. Another example is this compilation of polling of American Muslims and how they essentially have the same political views as Catholics, generally speaking.

Also, saying American Muslims in general expressed "joy" at 9/11 is some vile shit. The problem isn't that it's "politically incorrect," the problem is that it's a stupid tribalistic assumption born of out conspiracy theories and a complete lack of evidence.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
"Trying to shutdown"? lol Right, So I guess disagreeing is "trying to "shutdown". It's no wonder you have no idea what thought policing is whilst actively advocating for it.
Plenty of people disagreed in that thread without any problems, but you were the one going absolutelly crazy and ballistic for the mere fact of pointing out an obvious SJW agenda of Neil Druckmann & the game.

Otherwise; bah, weak. Clearly I'm this flaming SJW, so please, my post history is here. It shouldn't be hard to find stuff considering how much of of an evident SJW I am. Hey I'll even throw you a bone, my old username was Gekidami, search that too. I'd link straight to the account but I was banned for totally being an SJW.
I don't need to search anything, is just a matter of time you become crazy again at the sole mention of any cultural media being appropriated by SJW propaganda, like it's happening all the time.

Look, I'm coming from the future and this happened:

-The New Ghostbusters TV Series features the female Ghostbusters defeating a group of Gamergate villains, script by Paul Feig & Neil Druckmann, with Anita Sarkessian making her acting debut.

Jon Neu: *rolls eyes* lol, another crappy appropriation of a renowned franchise to make dumb political propaganda.

Geki-D: How dare you said that? Is artistic FREEDOM!! Stop trying to dictate what they can do!!! You know, I happen to be ok with women, why you are not ok with women!!! There isn't any SJW propaganda, gamergate is a real life term, you know!!!11!

The future is going to be just as funny as the present.

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
No, I wouldn't be surprised. America has one of the best track records for Muslim integration into American culture. One example is that Muslims are more accepting of homosexual than evangelical white Christians. Another example is this compilation of polling of American Muslims and how they essentially have the same political views as Catholics, generally speaking.

Also, saying American Muslims in general expressed "joy" at 9/11 is some vile shit. The problem isn't that it's "politically incorrect," the problem is that it's a stupid tribalistic assumption born of out conspiracy theories and a complete lack of evidence.
You can believe that all american muslims are different from the muslims of the rest of the world based on what they told you instead of what they do. You want me to link you videos of muslims celebrating terrorist attacks? They'll do that in public when they are in their own countries, when they are in western countries they do the same, but in private. Other muslims testify to that, that's why we know it happens.

You know why muslim terrorists are so hard to find? Because they are protected by their communities.

The SJW defense force helping each other. So cute :_

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
You can believe that all american muslims are different from the muslims of the rest of the world based on what they told you instead of what they do. You want me to link you videos of muslims celebrating terrorist attacks? They'll do that in public when they are in their own countries, when they are in western countries they do the same, but in private. Other muslims testify to that, that's why we know it happens.
So what you're saying is that there is literally no evidence of American Muslims celebrating or being joyful for 9/11? Glad you admitted to it.

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Oh no, another Kathy Newman type.

I wasn't saying that, but I'll leave this here anyway.

https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
First, understand that this particular article and investigation happened 14 years after 9/11 and only because Donald Trump made stupid shit lies i.e. he claimed he saw ON TELEVISION 'thousands and thousands' of Muslims cheering in NJ on 9/11. This was proven false through this very same report you link to. Now onto the claims of the celebrations:

The story comes from a retired police officer. There is no footage, and he made no police report on the subject as evidence. There are directly conflicting neighborhood accounts about if there was a party where the officer says there was a party. The NJ journalists that checked in this story around the actual time of 9/11 found nothing to verify the claims. The former NJ attorney general explicitly said that the reports of the parties turned out to be fake. All of this can be found in this long article on the many twists and turns of Donald Trump's lie.

And even if we assume all of the celebrations are in fact true and all the rumors are true, that means around 20-50 Muslims were celebrating in the entire United States of America. This is an incredibly small number in relation to the total number of Muslims in America. How did actual Islamic institutions in America address 9/11?

On 9/11 said:
In a Joint Statement by the American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers, Association of Muslim Social Scientists, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Medical Association of North America, Islamic Circle of North America, Islamic Society of North America, Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed, Muslim American Society and Muslim Public Affairs Council, stated:[4]

American Muslims utterly condemn the vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts.​
But ok, sure, they're all secretly plotting white Americas destruction. Just like Christian America wants to bring about the destruction of the world so Jesus can finally return in a rapture.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
First, understand that this particular article and investigation happened 14 years after 9/11
Sorry, I don't care about the article, but I remember days after 9/11 to hear reports about muslims celebrating it. And it's something that repeats itself when there is a terrorist attack in western countries. It's not something new, at all.

And even if we assume all of the celebrations are in fact true and all the rumors are true, that means around 20-50 Muslims were celebrating in the entire United States of America. This is an incredibly small number in relation to the total number of Muslims in America. How did actual Islamic institutions in America address 9/11?
If you want to really know how muslim institutions think about it, go to any mosque undercovered and start talking to the Imam or the people there.

Various TV stations did that in Ceuta and Melilla, and then you can see how they say one thing to the public, and a very different thing in private.

Again, even other muslims corroborate that a lot of muslims have that type of behaviour and that they have at the very least a free pass from the muslim communities to do so.

But ok, sure, they're all secretly plotting white Americas destruction
Secretly? It's literally their religion. They are literally commanded to infiltrate and then destroy the infidels (everybody who isn't muslim).

If you believe that you can take people who come from medievalistic and barbaric cultures and suddenly all of them become just as democratic as you because you have faith in multiculturalism, then I'm sorry for your naiveness.

Mar 6, 2018
I don’t see an issue.

Haven’t KKK, Nazis, and other white supremacy types been bad guys in these films, books, shows before?

I hate that everything has to be part of a movement now no matter what.

Oh they cast a PoC? SJW TRASH! Oh the main character is gay??? STOP SHOVING YOUR POLITICS DOWN MY THROAT! Oh there’s only white people in this historically accurate European game (Kingdom Come)? NAZI BIGOTS!!’
Had a few comments after reading the thread, but I wanted to get this out of the way first. Alt-right has a somewhat indefinite definition, so let me define it in my personal opinion. I would say it's someone who takes nationalism to an extreme, turning "this country is a great place to live" into "all immigrants should be removed, because this is OUR country." Not making the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and also often general racism. That's the alt-right to me.

And sure, fuck those people, but that attitude has been around for a LONG time. Until recently, we just called those people racists. But now they're "the alt right," so we can hang them on a political ideology, rather than just viewing racism as a shitty hypocritical world view.

That's step one. Now let's look at the article the person playing Mr. alt right guy linked to:

The Punisher costume designer Lorraine Calvert described him as "Alt-Right." Stewart had this to say about his character.

"On the exterior, he's a man who is a Christian Fundamentalist who had a rage, a violent side of him. It's buried deep. I think where this is all headed, that sort of side of him is going to resurface a bit."
Alt-Right is known as a pretty vague term that basically applies to individuals on the extreme right who reject mainstream conservatism. Instead, they favor forms of conservatism that embrace white supremacy, either implicitly or explicitly.
And that's step two.

We're not even taking the implicit off the table here. Everything is fair game. This is an allegation that can be made of ANY conservative, and that's the point, and that's the problem. Disagree with teaching school children about the concept of white privilege, and instead want to teach treat everyone equally? Asking that the police not be generalized? Have concerns with illegal immigration? Believe in equality of opportunity? Support freedom of speech? You're implicitly embracing white supremacy!

If you think I'm exaggerating, just look at how many journalists still insist on calling people like Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro alt right, or constantly associating them with the alt right. That's the difference, and that's the reason why conservatives are sick of hearing about the alt right. Because it's an effort to tie their entire political worldview to racist dirtbags. And then you have the useful idiots who are HAPPY to call themselves alt-right, and who make the conflation an even easier task.

It's like the latest Wolfenstein game. Nobody cared that you'd be fighting Nazis again, and nobody cared that you'd be fighting them in a fictionalized Nazi controlled America. But then they dropped the "Make America Nazi Free Again" ad, and did an interview that talked about "today's political climate" or whatever. They HAVE to make the association. It's not enough to hate Nazis, and hate racism, and hate prejudice, and be happy to be playing a game where you're killing Nazis left and right. Because those racists showed up to YOUR march. They support your cause. They voted for your president, who is part of your political party. And you must not mind the company of all those racists, seeing as you seem to support all the same things.

It's modern day McCarthyism, and I can't blame conservatives for being completely repulsed by it.

I suppose one interesting aspect of this will be if they actually use the term "alt right" in the Punisher series, or if he's just a racist who takes nationalism too far. Like you said, this isn't a new character type at all. It's just the movement to associate it with an entire political party that is the more recent development here. But like I said before, with good writing, I think you can make anyone the villain without upsetting people.

Much like people jumping to conclusions with the Far Cry cover, so far this is a matter of news getting out and people making up their minds about what they've heard rather than what was made. I'm happy to wait and see, but I hope I've given at least some explanation of why people are so quick to distrust the motivations of a creator who wants to label their villain as being part of the alt right.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Had a few comments after reading the thread, but I wanted to get this out of the way first. Alt-right has a somewhat indefinite definition, so let me define it in my personal opinion. I would say it's someone who takes nationalism to an extreme, turning "this country is a great place to live" into "all immigrants should be removed, because this is OUR country." Not making the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and also often general racism. That's the alt-right to me.

And sure, fuck those people, but that attitude has been around for a LONG time. Until recently, we just called those people racists. But now they're "the alt right," so we can hang them on a political ideology, rather than just viewing racism as a shitty hypocritical world view.

That's step one. Now let's look at the article the person playing Mr. alt right guy linked to:

And that's step two.

We're not even taking the implicit off the table here. Everything is fair game. This is an allegation that can be made of ANY conservative, and that's the point, and that's the problem. Disagree with teaching school children about the concept of white privilege, and instead want to teach treat everyone equally? Asking that the police not be generalized? Have concerns with illegal immigration? Believe in equality of opportunity? Support freedom of speech? You're implicitly embracing white supremacy!

If you think I'm exaggerating, just look at how many journalists still insist on calling people like Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro alt right, or constantly associating them with the alt right. That's the difference, and that's the reason why conservatives are sick of hearing about the alt right. Because it's an effort to tie their entire political worldview to racist dirtbags. And then you have the useful idiots who are HAPPY to call themselves alt-right, and who make the conflation an even easier task.

It's like the latest Wolfenstein game. Nobody cared that you'd be fighting Nazis again, and nobody cared that you'd be fighting them in a fictionalized Nazi controlled America. But then they dropped the "Make America Nazi Free Again" ad, and did an interview that talked about "today's political climate" or whatever. They HAVE to make the association. It's not enough to hate Nazis, and hate racism, and hate prejudice, and be happy to be playing a game where you're killing Nazis left and right. Because those racists showed up to YOUR march. They support your cause. They voted for your president, who is part of your political party. And you must not mind the company of all those racists, seeing as you seem to support all the same things.

It's modern day McCarthyism, and I can't blame conservatives for being completely repulsed by it.

I suppose one interesting aspect of this will be if they actually use the term "alt right" in the Punisher series, or if he's just a racist who takes nationalism too far. Like you said, this isn't a new character type at all. It's just the movement to associate it with an entire political party that is the more recent development here. But like I said before, with good writing, I think you can make anyone the villain without upsetting people.

Much like people jumping to conclusions with the Far Cry cover, so far this is a matter of news getting out and people making up their minds about what they've heard rather than what was made. I'm happy to wait and see, but I hope I've given at least some explanation of why people are so quick to distrust the motivations of a creator who wants to label their villain as being part of the alt right.
Indefinite definition? That’s a doozy, like Infinite Undiscovery. Shall we call it an indefinition?

Still don’t see why alt-right needs to exist as a term given that far right covers all those things.

The real reason is that it’s a convenient catch-all term to call anyone to the right of Antifa a Nazi by proxy.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
No comment on OP, but imo nearly everything on Netflix is woke propaganda.
thankfully that was kept in check in bird box, good diversity, and despite being an A hole the white man was actually a good guy imo.
Ehhh the Jigsaw set-up was so perfect in S1.

So they'll do a new, for-Netflix antag?
Rusty on punisher lore, was thinking the whole jigsaw and evil god had to do with the jigsaw movies, and some true evil god.
Can leftists ever not act disingenuously? Who said the punisher can't kill white people?
Har har, regards the shootings by whites the msm makes a big show off, those are only proportional to the percent of the population they(whites) represent or about that. There are shootings about daily by others, they're just called gang on gang violence, or random shootings, not strictly defined as terrorists or terrorism even if that's the whole point of that one or two particular killings.

MSM just rebrands all other violence and killings and keeps it hush hush but if a random mentally ill crazy white man goes on a killing, they make sure to trumpet that 24 7 for a week or two on all outlets.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
thankfully that was kept in check in bird box, good diversity, and despite being an A hole the white man was actually a good guy imo.
I'm actually amazed the Cohen Brothers were allowed to make The Ballad of Buster Briggs with like 0 black people.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
Buddhists are committing atrocities in the name of religion in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Hindus are committing violence and atrocities in the name of religion in India.
Who is the Arakan Army in conflict with? and who is the conflict in India against? I wonder if there is a common thread...
The world will suffer if we can't understand there are real issues that need to be addressed, it's not because we don't like brown people or that we think Christianity is the only religion..
it's because there is something actually wrong..

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Sorry, I don't care about the article, but I remember days after 9/11 to hear reports about muslims celebrating it. And it's something that repeats itself when there is a terrorist attack in western countries. It's not something new, at all.

If you want to really know how muslim institutions think about it, go to any mosque undercovered and start talking to the Imam or the people there.

Various TV stations did that in Ceuta and Melilla, and then you can see how they say one thing to the public, and a very different thing in private.

Again, even other muslims corroborate that a lot of muslims have that type of behaviour and that they have at the very least a free pass from the muslim communities to do so.

Secretly? It's literally their religion. They are literally commanded to infiltrate and then destroy the infidels (everybody who isn't muslim).

If you believe that you can take people who come from medievalistic and barbaric cultures and suddenly all of them become just as democratic as you because you have faith in multiculturalism, then I'm sorry for your naiveness.
TIL Ceuta and Melilla are in the United States. Oh, wait, they're not. Stop changing your goal posts.

It's not "literally their religion." During the Islamic golden age Islamic society ruled over a wide variety of religious groups and allowed them to worship how they pleased. This is the same song and dance with every religion you'll find. Once a religious group become poor and society gets shitty, they become violent (i.e. more religious/extreme). Once they become wealthy and stable they become tolerant (i.e. more secular).

Also, you still have literally no evidence that Muslims in America are crazy fundamentalists who celebrated 9/11, and I posted multiple links and surveys proving that they are basically the same as Catholics in their belief systems, and in fact more tolerant of things like homosexuality than evangelical Christians, evidence that they are indeed integrating just fine into American culture. You say they lie, and that it's a conspiracy. Good for you. I don't wear tin foil hats while marinating myself in tribalistic zero-sum games, so this isn't going to go anywhere.

And that's step two.

Do you know how many goddamn times I've heard people talk about "the left" or "liberals" as explicitly the crazy SJW crowd, the Venezuela socialism crowd, the Mao communism crowd, the give a 5 year old a sex change crowd, the "actually racist" crowd, the NPC crowd? McCarthyism is a two way street (though using that word itself is kind of absurd in this context to begin with). And considering the KKK/Nazi party endorsed, and current endorses, exclusively conservative candidates for the entirety of their existence I don't know how else one could contextualize their general party affiliation in American politics. If you are a white supremacist or Nazi or altrighter, you are certainly not expressing a form of liberalism nor are you voting for a Democrat.

And in particular to the alt-right, it is explicitly a white supremacist organization. The movements most prominent figure, the one who coined the term, makes it clear. He says phrases like "Heil Trump." People do Nazi salutes at their gathering. They fly Nazi flags at altright rallies. Maybe you should look up what the alt-right is before you just think it's about "immigrants are bad" with a light dose of general racism mixed in. If the alt-right doesn't want to be branded as Nazis maybe they shouldn't freely allow Nazi phrases and iconography to join in on their marches and meetings. They are clearly not opposed to Nazis, and instead view them as allies. The only real difference that I can see between them is that the altright calls for non-violent deportation of minorities while Nazis prefer murder. My gosh, what nuance!

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
uhmm the myth that republicans and democrats swapped roles is just that. And iirc, the kkk had connections to the old crowd of the dems. There are rumors they even weaponized welfare to destroy the black family and turn it into a ghettoized single mother haven destroying black communities and glamorizing crime.

As for muslims, you can idealize, but it is clear it is said QURAN IS to be final word revealed to final prophet, it is eternal divine word immutable and unreformable. The prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was said to be a warlord seems had a harem, slaves and even a child bride, and by the very divine word of god, Allah, he is the epitome of human moral perfection and a perfect example, timeless example for all to follow. You accept that or you're challenging history or the divine works of Islam, and are basically an apostate.

The pew polls have now been basically blocked, but even taqiyaed they showed high extremist number due to high percent of extremist positions among so called moderates even in western countries.

Just look at piracy muslims and the development of the us navy to defend merchants.

unrelated but cool history

and the rumored pirates

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
Do you know how many goddamn times I've heard people talk about "the left" or "liberals" as explicitly the crazy SJW crowd, the Venezuela socialism crowd, the Mao communism crowd, the give a 5 year old a sex change crowd, the "actually racist" crowd, the NPC crowd?
Lots? But how many times in the last 20 years have you seen villains in a movie or television program being specifically associated with the far left? Because that's what we're talking about here. Tying the worst of a group in a political party to that entire political party. Which is something I try to consistently avoid, and you're about to do for the next paragraph and a half. Although to be fair, you do seem to think that I'm trying to minimize the alt-right or something, and that's absolutely not the case. More on that in a minute.

McCarthyism is a two way street (though using that word itself is kind of absurd in this context to begin with). And considering the KKK/Nazi party endorsed, and current endorses, exclusively conservative candidates for the entirety of their existence I don't know how else one could contextualize their general party affiliation in American politics. If you are a white supremacist or Nazi or altrighter, you are certainly not expressing a form of liberalism nor are you voting for a Democrat.
And in particular to the alt-right, it is explicitly a white supremacist organization. The movements most prominent figure, the one who coined the term, makes it clear. He says phrases like "Heil Trump." People do Nazi salutes at their gathering. They fly Nazi flags at altright rallies. Maybe you should look up what the alt-right is before you just think it's about "immigrants are bad" with a light dose of general racism mixed in. If the alt-right doesn't want to be branded as Nazis maybe they shouldn't freely allow Nazi phrases and iconography to join in on their marches and meetings. They are clearly not opposed to Nazis, and instead view them as allies. The only real difference that I can see between them is that the altright calls for non-violent deportation of minorities while Nazis prefer murder. My gosh, what nuance!
Okay, now for what I said before.

Not making the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and also often general racism. That's the alt-right to me.

And sure, fuck those people, but that attitude has been around for a LONG time. Until recently, we just called those people racists.
If someone doesn't make the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and they're also racist, and I agree that's what the alt-right is to me, then I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to minimize how shitty people with that world view are. They don't care if you are here legally, because you're Hispanic or Arab, or Indian or whatever, and they don't like you, and they want you gone BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE.

That's not a remotely acceptable view to have. That's not some "mild racism" or whatever you think I'm downplaying it as. As you suggested yourself, outside of being violent, that's about as racist as people get. "General racism" wasn't intended to be a complement, here, anymore than your "standard murder" or "basic rape" would be. Point being, there's nothing unique or minimizing about it. It can be taken at face value. It's general racism.

I'd also add that there are people who are especially good at looking at the worst members of a group and unfairly associating that behavior with everyone in the group. And the people I'm referring to are racists. And I don't mean "the liberals are the real racists" or whatever, but treating people as groups instead of individuals is at the heart of all prejudice, and everyone does it. Liberals do that to conservatives, conservatives do that to liberals, police officers do that to minorities, minorities do that to police officers, and it's either bullshit to group people together like that or it's not. And when I say "they do it" I mean individuals within those groups.

I've posted this before, but I feel everyone should set aside their ideology and decide if gangs are responsible for the actions of their members or not. No one should be a hypocrite about this, and my vote goes to no. People are individuals.

And you're darn right McCarthyism is a two way street. I completely agree with you.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
and they want you gone BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE.
all races can exist and coexist, but it is rumored the first engineers of human babies may face the death penalty.

But through genetic engineering, we can get 200 iq average, superhuman cancer, virus and bacteria immunity,, strength beyond strength, speed beyond speed, accuracy beyond accuracy. More human than human ageless, self regenerating ,perfect flesh,, perfect race.
But rather than slaves, our fitter creations. should not just serve us as servants or slaves but should be put to serve us as rulers as well. Those who are fitter to lead are meant to lead. We can engineer perfection into the world, the failed deluded dreams of a perfect race. Not defined by the color of the skin, height or gender but innate superiority in all attributes, from beauty to strength to intellect.

Last edited:
May 24, 2005
uhmm the myth that republicans and democrats swapped roles is just that. And iirc, the kkk had connections to the old crowd of the dems. There are rumors they even weaponized welfare to destroy the black family and turn it into a ghettoized single mother haven destroying black communities and glamorizing crime.

Is this some sick joke you want us to laugh at on GAF? Like are you serious?!

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Is this some sick joke you want us to laugh at on GAF? Like are you serious?!
Dunnoh rumor heard Thomas Jefferson had to mount navy for the defense of merchant ships from muslim pirates. Maybe it's an internet in joke, but some people seem to take it seriously

As for the welfare, yeah there are also rumors it was a racist democrat strategy to replace the black male with the state, and destroy internal black family structure something they'd fail to do with previous techniques, worsening the quality of lives of blacks and their neighborhoods or communities. Another rumor flying around

Last edited:

Arkage

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
Lots? But how many times in the last 20 years have you seen villains in a movie or television program being specifically associated with the far left? Because that's what we're talking about here. Tying the worst of a group in a political party to that entire political party. Which is something I try to consistently avoid, and you're about to do for the next paragraph and a half. Although to be fair, you do seem to think that I'm trying to minimize the alt-right or something, and that's absolutely not the case. More on that in a minute.

Okay, now for what I said before.

If someone doesn't make the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, and they're also racist, and I agree that's what the alt-right is to me, then I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to minimize how shitty people with that world view are. They don't care if you are here legally, because you're Hispanic or Arab, or Indian or whatever, and they don't like you, and they want you gone BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE.

That's not a remotely acceptable view to have. That's not some "mild racism" or whatever you think I'm downplaying it as. As you suggested yourself, outside of being violent, that's about as racist as people get. "General racism" wasn't intended to be a complement, here, anymore than your "standard murder" or "basic rape" would be. Point being, there's nothing unique or minimizing about it. It can be taken at face value. It's general racism.

I'd also add that there are people who are especially good at looking at the worst members of a group and unfairly associating that behavior with everyone in the group. And the people I'm referring to are racists. And I don't mean "the liberals are the real racists" or whatever, but treating people as groups instead of individuals is at the heart of all prejudice, and everyone does it. Liberals do that to conservatives, conservatives do that to liberals, police officers do that to minorities, minorities do that to police officers, and it's either bullshit to group people together like that or it's not. And when I say "they do it" I mean individuals within those groups.

I've posted this before, but I feel everyone should set aside their ideology and decide if gangs are responsible for the actions of their members or not. No one should be a hypocrite about this, and my vote goes to no. People are individuals.

And you're darn right McCarthyism is a two way street. I completely agree with you.
Well then I guess I was misinterpreting you, as I thought when you specifically referenced the article's statement about the alt right being a conservative ideology you were making a statement on that specifically.

May 24, 2005
Dunnoh rumor heard Thomas Jefferson had to mount navy for the defense of merchant ships from muslim pirates. Maybe it's an internet in joke, but some people seem to take it seriously

As for the welfare, yeah there are also rumors it was a racist democrat strategy to replace the black male with the state, and destroy internal black family structure something they'd fail to do with previous techniques, worsening the quality of lives of blacks and their neighborhoods or communities. Another rumor flying around
Then wouldn't you say this strategy would destroy the "white" family too? More of them are on welfare than black families.

And this also seems like a terrible strategy. Why would the government want to replace the black male, but the black male only by giving the black families free money? Sounds like a rumor a racist would come up with to make it seem as if only black people received welfare from the State.