• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Political News & Comments Thread

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
110k I think. Contrary to what some on twitter think. He is very popular in many foreign countries.
Because he doesn't hold back. Says what he thinks unlike all these other timid leaders. Just look at the Canadian prime minister. How is that respectable? If I were Indian I would feel insulted.

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

The artist, real name William Drayton, has enlisted a law firm to try and get the presidential campaign to drop its use of the name Public Enemy in association with the rally because it promotes a "false narrative to the American people" that the group has endorsed Sanders.

"To be clear Flav and, by extension, the Hall of Fame hop hop act Public Enemy with which his likeness and name have become synonymous has not endorsed any political candidate in this election cycle and any suggestion to the contrary is plainly untrue," reads a letter dated Feb. 28 from Matthew H. Friedman, of Nevada-based law firm Ford & Friedman. The Sanders campaign did not immediately respond for comment.

The letter, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, says that while the group's other founder, Chuck D, will be performing at the Sanders event, that doesn't constitute an endorsement of the band for the Democratic presidential hopeful.

• LOL
Reactions: DeafTourette

njr

Jan 26, 2009
It's been a while since Carlos Maza had been making waves in the media after leaving Vox, throughout that whole union ordeal I actually had no idea this guy comes from a well off family? Really puts things into perspective.

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
You know that Obama’s “solution” was to give millions of dollars directly to the CCP to “research” these viruses right?
Who better to find a cure than the people that create them?

Also it was more about Trump saying nobody could have predicted this when the previous president said it could appear at around the time we are at now.

matt404au

Banned
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Who better to find a cure than the people that create them?

Also it was more about Trump saying nobody could have predicted this when the previous president said it could appear at around the time we are at now.
Ok

Didn’t Obama say something about growth and magic wands?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: desertdroog

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
How on Earth have I missed this glorious thread until now? :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Sarah Palin and Nick Cannon in the same camera should trigger an instant explosion within the hardware like a DBZ scouter.

"Man, I really want to fuck my ugly cousin, nawutimean bro?" - FDR

"I'm gonna fuck errbody, do tons of drugs, and almost cause the apocalypse...and still be playing second fiddle to LBJ" -JFK

"Fuck dawg, I'd be wealthier if I'd just have invested all of the wealth dad left me and sat on it, instead of going into business" - DJT

Realtalk mindquotes. :messenger_downcast_sweat: