• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ringer: It’s Time to Stop Letting Actors With Hair Play Bald People

Algan

I hope the bald people will earn their place in society.

bald-755500.gif

Arkam

Yes! And no more people doing voices either! That’s right no more yanks faking Irish accents and no more brits playing yanks.

This is the true Hollywood utopia. Where actors must be exactly the person they are portraying. So In essence only situational acting.

this is so far past dumb that we might need a map to find our way back

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Wait a second, are bald people considered oppressed? FUCK YEAH... finally not the top of the pyramid mother fuckers. FUCK all yall hair privileged assholes, I literally shake myself to sleep at night because of my affliction and you fucks prance around like you own the damn place. #baldlivesmatter

Can anyone confirm if it is okay for me to use the n word now?

SJRB

Gold Member
I swear to god, considering we've reached a point where actors [ACTORS, people who get paid to pretend to be someone they're not] cannot play a gay character if they're straight, or cannot play a handicapped character if they're not handicapped, I will 1000% support this.

The rapture cannot come soon enough.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Bald people worry about hair and should just be able to regrow it apparently they sell drugs.

Termite

I'm confused.

This is CLEARLY taking the piss out of SJWs but isn't Bill Simmons an SJW?
Bill spent his whole career making cheap (but often funny) jokes at the expense of women's sports. Dude is constantly terrified he's gonna get cancelled, that's why he quit twitter and why he puts up a fake slightly-woke persona.

But you can tell he's not about that shit at all. He just toes the line.

Top Bottom