• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Road to PS5: Official Stream

In!
27301940.gif

SGRU

Anyone know of an audio only stream?

I don't want to kill my data as I'm working away and off WiFi.

Install Firefox on your phone and play the video. Then, lock your phone, it will keep playing but just the audio. I think you have to configure it first for running in background.

ethomaz

Banned
This will be one of the hilariously biggest fails ever if the road to ps5 is just cerny giving his life story
That is what the GDC is... a talk about how you choose the PS5 tech.
See how he talk about EDRAM + DDR3 was an option but ended with GDDR5.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Please remember it's they are meant to be talking about the architecture it won't be like MS
Also, post your age when you argue over Tflops :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

DryvBy

whats this tflop shit all about? can someone explain (honest quesion)

It's stupid and the "common core" equivalent to tech. Just some crap people pretend they know what it means. You can come up with Flops several different ways because it's calculated with a formula.

You can have a blazing fast 12TFLOP or a slow pos 12TFLOP because it's calculated using number of cores x speed x floating points (don't bother researching this) divided by 1 trillion or billion. So if you have like 3000 cores with slow speeds, that can equal 1500 cores with faster speeds. It's a gimmick for idiots.

Go with pure specs. That's all that really matters.

Top Bottom