• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the secret about Machoke and Machamp is finally revealed

L.O.R.D

his not wearing any pants

i1K8glZ.png

it's officaly been out from pokemon.jp web page

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/know/secret/

ゴーリキーとカイリキーは、パンツを はいていると思われているけど、実は何も はいていないよ。パンツに見えるのは、模様なんだ。そもそも、ふつうポケモンは、衣服を身に着けていないからね。「はいてませんよ!」

but also we have this here

ObErooi.jpg

http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/know/zukan/

こしに巻いているベルトは、有り余るパワーを おさえるために付けているんだって。みんな どうなるかわからず、こわくて外すことは しないわ。

It says the belt is there to limit its power and they are afraid what might happen if removed.

tl;dr :
He's not wearing a speedo, it's part of his body.

Feichaw

Next thing you'll tell me is that the extra arms aren't really arms, but reproductive organs.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

so this means machamp DOESNT have 4 dicks right
Pokemon don't have sexual organs. The breed by spending time together than an egg appears out of nowhere when nobody is looking.

Gen I does kind of contradict egg being the only way with the Pokémon Mansion journal entry which states "Mew gave birth. We named the newborn Mewtwo.". Some people would argue the anime and Pokemon origins have retconned this to "From the potential within Mew, we have managed to create an entirely new Pokémon: Mewtwo.".

I guess there is also the ridiculous gen IV Arceus event.

That was too much thought for a throwaway joke :(

If I remember correctly, wasn't the pants a way to prevent 'unbearable power' underneath it according to the pokedex... if so... lol! But alas, the pokedex keeps contradicting itself!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The belt that is wrapped around the waist, Even do we have put in order to suppress the superabundant power. We do not know everyone what happens, will not be able to remove by fear.
Since OP didn't bother to provide translations I have to rely on Google Translate.

So where do the belts come from?

L.O.R.D

Since OP didn't bother to provide translations I have to rely on Google Translate.

So where do the belts come from?

sorry , but i don't know japanese
and i don't think google translator is the best to do it
waiting for someone good to translate it

NeonZ

If I remember correctly, wasn't the pants a way to prevent 'unbearable power' underneath it according to the pokedex... if so... lol! But alas, the pokedex keeps contradicting itself!

You're thinking about the belt. The Pokedex entries had mentioned that it's a power suppressor before.

The belt around its waist holds back its energy. Without it, this Pokémon would be unstoppable.

Although it is incredibly strong, it is always modest. It restrains its strength with a power-save belt.

Top Bottom