• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia - New info.

Guymelef

Thanks Gematsu.
More images at link.
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/seven-de...details-battlefield-destruction-special-moves

Bandai Namco has released new information and screenshots of The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia, detailing the action game’s battlefield destruction and special moves.

“Super” Battlefield Destruction

Extremely flashy battles will unfold in fights against the enemies that stand in your way. The story will develop as rumors circulate throughout the people of Britannia. By making full use of special moves, you can enjoy battles full of intensity.

Destroy the battlefield while fighting! “Good things” may even occur the more you destroy the battlefield.
Seven-Deadly-Sins-PS4_08-09-17_004.jpg

Seven-Deadly-Sins-PS4_08-09-17_005.jpg

By obtaining “Magic Crystals,” you can strengthen the character’s skills to your liking.
Seven-Deadly-Sins-PS4_08-09-17_006.jpg

Extremely Flashy Action

Super special moves called “Deadly Sin Shots,” which are ultimate magic moves that fill the screen, are being prepared for each character.
Seven-Deadly-Sins-PS4_08-09-17_007.jpg

Early 2018 is like anime fan heaven lol. Excited for this just recently watched the show couple months ago it was great)Netflix season two when?

Dantero

I don't know why I expected this to be the other seven sins anime but it makes a lot more sense it's this one.

sense

Recently saw the anime on Netflix and liked it. Hope this isn't musou because that would be an instant turn off.

Mivey

Never thought Richard Garriott would go making a JRPG game. Well, I guess with Ultima he kinda helped inspire the sub-genre, so not like anyone can complain.

NoKisum

Hawk playable? I wonder if we'll hear his chant as he runs around the level.

Also, I could've swore his name was spelled Hock.

Sentenza

Never thought Richard Garriott would go making a JRPG game. Well, I guess with Ultima he kinda helped inspire the sub-genre, so not like anyone can complain.
...Is this a pun about Britannia being in the title? Because I don't see Garriot mentioned anywhere.

Top Bottom