• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

dark_inferno

Nov 1, 2009
OH GOD AUDIO OFF

Now i want Alan Wake 2 or Soul Reaver and im damn happy. Will start playing Dark Souls 1 as soon as possible.

Sheroking

Feb 10, 2012
I literally screamed out when I saw "DARK SOULS II"! MAN WHAT A SURPRISE! I DID NOT SEE IT COMING, I THINK NO ONE DID! AWESOME!!

VGA's REDEEMED!

Also the game looks fantastic!!! High production values, they actually have a budget now and it fuking shows!!!

Really hoping for a great PC version.
I mean... it's a CG trailer.

No different than the CG opening to Dark Souls 1.

Rtas

Dec 11, 2009
Starts up xbox, launches Event player, starts VGAs, sees linkin park, wat?

Also who are the nominees for best character? I've missed a good deal while playing online.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009

IT'S FUCKING VOLGIN?! LOOK AT HIS LEGS!!

OMFG !!!!!

Razor210

Dec 10, 2008
You know, the show has kinda beat the problem of having some level of maturity.

Now the problem is just, giving more awards at an awards show (and less "trying to advertise every big game of the year"). But its a good first step.

hlhbk

Jun 9, 2009
Considering how terrible last year's show was what an amazing first half of this show! Anyone hating on this seriously won't be happy with anything.

Robot Pants

Jun 8, 2011
OH GOD AUDIO OFF

Now i want Alan Wake 2 or Soul Reaver and im damn happy. Will start playing Dark Souls 1 as soon as possible.
I would have a heart attack if Alan wake 2 and a reboot of soul reaver was announced. I'm already on the edge of breaking with the dark souls 2 news