• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

Sheroking

I literally screamed out when I saw "DARK SOULS II"! MAN WHAT A SURPRISE! I DID NOT SEE IT COMING, I THINK NO ONE DID! AWESOME!!

VGA's REDEEMED!

Also the game looks fantastic!!! High production values, they actually have a budget now and it fuking shows!!!

Really hoping for a great PC version.

I mean... it's a CG trailer.

No different than the CG opening to Dark Souls 1.

Rtas

Starts up xbox, launches Event player, starts VGAs, sees linkin park, wat?

Also who are the nominees for best character? I've missed a good deal while playing online.

THIS ISN'T SO BAD GUYS STOP SAYING IT'S BAD.

When compared to the past VGA shows, this is a masterpiece of class and elegance.

When compared to any other legitimate awards show, it's still pretty bad & humiliating. We are an hour in, and they have presented TWO awards.

BiggNife

A9j5JYLCYAAoggb.jpg:large

Razor210

You know, the show has kinda beat the problem of having some level of maturity.

Now the problem is just, giving more awards at an awards show (and less "trying to advertise every big game of the year"). But its a good first step.

TheExodu5

Banned
I haven't listened to Linkin Park in about 10 years. Did they get a lot better over the years? This is actually pretty inoffensive.

hlhbk

Considering how terrible last year's show was what an amazing first half of this show! Anyone hating on this seriously won't be happy with anything.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh man, I missed a GZ trailer at some point? Gotta go back and see it.

Robot Pants

OH GOD AUDIO OFF

Now i want Alan Wake 2 or Soul Reaver and im damn happy. Will start playing Dark Souls 1 as soon as possible.
I would have a heart attack if Alan wake 2 and a reboot of soul reaver was announced. I'm already on the edge of breaking with the dark souls 2 news

Top Bottom