• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The ST Format Challenge

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Swapping disks at school wasn’t a thing for me either. Luckily we knew a lad who knew a lad who claimed he was a swapper for LSD (look I cannot confirm this point it was years ago so any ex scene members on here don’t get all technical on me asking for details) but my point is we didn’t have to wait for any new releases if you know what I mean, if it went on a BBS that day, we had our copy that day or the next day.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
So, with regret I must state that I will no longer be posting these on GAF. They will be found at my new site, it's not quite where I want it yet but hopefully I'll get some time over the weekend. Unfortunately, the boss here spent two years undoing the errors of Bish only to become Bish. While this is not yet Ree, the direction of travel is clear, people are already walking on eggshells. I will not be requesting a ban, because that's just dramatic bullshit, my intent is simply to log out and not return. It's been a pleasure chatting with you guys, this thread especially has been enormous fun, but it's time to move on. See you on the other side (hopefully). I have a contact form on my website if anyone wishes to get in touch.

Havoc2049

So, with regret I must state that I will no longer be posting these on GAF. They will be found at my new site, it's not quite where I want it yet but hopefully I'll get some time over the weekend. Unfortunately, the boss here spent two years undoing the errors of Bish only to become Bish. While this is not yet Ree, the direction of travel is clear, people are already walking on eggshells. I will not be requesting a ban, because that's just dramatic bullshit, my intent is simply to log out and not return. It's been a pleasure chatting with you guys, this thread especially has been enormous fun, but it's time to move on. See you on the other side (hopefully). I have a contact form on my website if anyone wishes to get in touch.

Thanks for a walk down memory lane, hariseldon. Good luck with the new site. ST 4 Life!

Top Bottom