• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strange, Bizarre and Unusual Video Game Fanart Thread

This thread is for posting strange, bizarre and unusual video game fan art you have found on the internet. As long as you think its unusual enough to warrant attention, it can be posted here. Doesn't matter if you love it or hate it. Doesn't matter if it frightens or fascinates you. Subtle or stupid. Just post.

(ADVISORY NOTE - If you think its even slightly a tiny bit NSFW then don't post it, simple really)

I've spent an hour on Deviantart looking up recent pieces inspired by my favourite franchises. The minds that have produced these do not work like mine. What mental processes led to the creation of these are alien to me.

Awesomely Bizarre

Majora__s_Beast_by_JohnnyCago.jpg

7819b4d2fe82d624.jpg

cb225dc242846734e039e3e360f83837.jpg

Mario_Fossilzed_by_Colonel_Majora_7.jpg

Tsuki_no_Big_by_Neutral_The_Devil.jpg

Bros_Of_War_by_DVan7.jpg

886c2450e5a48f95.jpg

Auron_by_gotbob.png

Okay, now for a bit strange

Most_Perfect_Family_Colours_by_sezl.jpg

Girdern_Freeman_by_wolfentir.jpg

Bowser_eats_Peach_by_yotyssup.jpg

Shigeru_Miyamoto_by_JoeyDangerous.jpg

Kotick.jpg

Sephiroth_in_a_VS_Fashion_Show_by_b.png

Majora__s_Moon_by_Tarrier.jpg

The stuff that's so random it frightens me

MGS__Metal_Gear_Planets_by_Little_S.png

Alien_Threepwood___crossover_by_Shi.jpg

Moore_the_Merciless_by_FriskyWoods.png

DO_DO_DO_DO_DO_DO_DO_by_xXEscaped_V.jpg

_20__When_Pigs_Fly_by_ShotsOfSunshi.png

___Meta_Knight_Portrait____by_Jessi.jpg

The last few entries in particular - they confuse me greatly, that people with an ability to create art have such random concepts in mind. Some frighten me, but I can't but help enjoy Guybrush Threepwood riding a Xenomorph.

Well, any takers? If you are willing to brave Deviantart, its amazing what you can find in your favourite franchises. Just don't put "Sonic" in unless you have a strong stomach.

orioto

Good Art™
Perfect timing for my last one Mama Robornik:D

Click for larger size

>> Pokemon

Anyway good thread idea !

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I know NSFW stuff isn't cool, so I'll just describe this one Mass Effect fan art I saw.

Tali was being made love to by a Geth and it was absolutely fithy, fluids everywhere. One of the creepier things that I have ever seen.
Also:
ml5qo1.jpg

124aro4.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Gattsu25 said:
Now that is fucking amazing
I have this printed on the wall!

DemiMatt

I remember the one time I went to Anime Expo, in the artist alley it had booths upon booths of stuff like this. What in gods name.... I dont even what the.

2444054.jpg

Lijik

After reading how "Strange and unusual" these art pieces were supposed to be, and how "alien" the thought processes behind them were, I was pretty damn disappointed by most of the art in the OP.

Lijik said:
After reading how "Strange and unusual" these art pieces were supposed to be, and how "alien" the thought processes behind them were, I was pretty damn disappointed by most of the art in the OP.

They were strange and unusual to me. Maybe I don't see enough fanart, but I found some of these to be definitely strange and unusual. I would never have even put together the ideas that led to their creation, thats why they're alien to me. Subjective viewpoints and all that. Feel free to resolve your disappointment by posting better examples though!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
You could probably fill 3000 pages here with the batshit insane Sonic stuff that's out there.

pirata

Neuromancer said:
May god forgive me for what I am about to post

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/005/0/c/SonicxKnuckles_by_Natchii.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So Sonic lives in Seattle?

Arozay

Neuromancer said:
May god forgive me for what I am about to post

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/005/0/c/SonicxKnuckles_by_Natchii.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That poster :lol

TheOGB

Banned
oh lord please no

Don't get me wrong, some of these are awesome, but this thread is already on a path of no return

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of sad how tame most of these are. Remember the Christmas wallpaper thread that had that low res picture of Tails done in MS Paint? That was closer to what I was expecting.

Sinatar said:
Now that's just plain awesome.

Top Bottom