• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Official Thread

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fersis said:
Your PS3 resets when you quit the game?
Nah, it does for you?

This is so fucking ass, I'm trying to play with GrayFoxPL but I keep getting disconnected... servers down or what?!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Seiken said:
Nah, it does for you?

This is so fucking ass, I'm trying to play with GrayFoxPL but I keep getting disconnected... servers down or what?!
Every time i quit the game ,it crashes and reset the console and some times i have to power off manually.
It freezes a lot when i try to join a fight... im afraid of playing x_X

KurowaSan

i was just playing online on psn, so it's working fine. Never played against any gaf member, so if you wanna play, send me an invite.

psn: ClessAlvn

eznark

Banned
Fersis said:
I hate the 'i have sex' kind of post... you are so cool you have a girlfriend.. big deal!
Just joking man :lol

Dude, fiance, which if sitcoms are to believed means the sex will end soon.

That wasn't the intention of my post though, I apologize profusely.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
eznark said:
Dude, fiance, which if sitcoms are to believed means the sex will end soon.

That wasn't the intention of my post though, I apologize profusely.

I was just joking man. :D

Questions:

Why can't I change my button configuration while in an online match, around an online match, or spectating an online match?

Why does the "accept" button not work when two (local) people try to change their button configurations at the same time?

Why does the remixed music suck so badly with the exception of Ken's theme (pretty awesome) and who the hell gave them the liberty to completley change Dalsim's theme altogether? Thank the stars for the option to play with the original game's music tracks.

Why am I whooping everyone's ass in this game? ...What??

sajj316

Dark Octave said:
Questions:

Why can't I change my button configuration while in an online match, around an online match, or spectating an online match?

Why does the "accept" button not work when two (local) people try to change their button configurations at the same time?

Why does the remixed music suck so badly with the exception of Ken's theme (pretty awesome) and who the hell gave them the liberty to completley change Dalsim's theme altogether? Thank the stars for the option to play with the original game's music tracks.

Why am I whooping everyone's ass in this game? ...What??

For one ... I seem to have forgotten how to play Street Fighter. I have got to be the worst SF2 player on PSN! If you want to win, fight me! :lol :lol

Zoe

sajj316 said:
For one ... I seem to have forgotten how to play Street Fighter. I have got to be the worst SF2 player on PSN! If you want to win, fight me! :lol :lol

No no no, that honor goes to me. I can't even beat the CPU on easy :(

sajj316 said:
Well I'm old school. I've been playing Street Fighter II since '91 or '92, whenever it came out and I haven't really stopped. But I've never been one of those obsessed combo crazy players, so one of them can end my game pretty quickly if I were to run into a guy like that.

xabre

Banned
I did beat one guy today a couple of times. Been raped by everyone else. It's hard to believe though that there are even inferior scrubs than me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just had 21 battles with GrayFoxPL! Was fun as hell and that last fight (Zangief vs Sagat) was fucking EPIC!

2 double KO's, then 2-2 rounds. Epic!

Yoshichan

Invite me to the game Hugger, once I've eaten :D I'll send you a PM (on PSN)

Gino

Man I suck at this game. I never played enough SF 2 when I was younger.

I've been using Cammy and slowly getting a little bit better.

KurowaSan

The Hug Dog said:
Anyone wanna roll right now? PSN: Huggers if you don't already have me

Good games man, have to leave and should stop playing before it's too late :lol

That Bison was quite good, you really had me there, saved by the gong I guess :lol

Anyone know the PSN release date for this game in the UK, I can't wait to play this : )

Plus has anyone got any screenshots of the new SF IV mad catz control pads

h3ro

Not exactly dealing with the game specifically, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of these:

lbpsfcostumechunliuo8.png

lbpsfcostumeguileua0.png

lbpsfcostumeryuim6.png

lbpsfcostumezanxc0.png

No word on when they'll be released or on the price... How awesome is the 'Gief SackBoy! :lol

First thing I'm gonna do is paint Ryu pink and make a custom Dan Sackboy...:D

Yoshichan

Alright I'm back! Who wants to roll RIGHT NOW?

Sanjuro

I think this is the most silent I have ever heard a 360 game. Out of a hundred or so online games I have heard only 2 people speak or even make noise with the mic. Pales in comparison to the Anniversary Collection chatter going on.

Yoshichan

Ok I'm playing with Huggers now... don't send any more invites :lol

Bog

Junior Ace
Xbox Live is such a piece of shit. I love when the menu freezes when I check my friends list and I get stuck with Ryu. Also, what's the best way to deal with people leaving games? I'd say 40% of my wins have seen the guy leave at the very end of the match.

Yoshichan

Okay that's enough shit Fighter for me today. Thanks for today.

EDIT: My PS1 controller decided to suck its own cock today so I won't be playing for a while. All of a sudden it stopped working. Garbage.

EDIT 2: I guess my only hope is Dual Shock 3 again... sigh, sigh, sigh.

Mr. Hyde

Is this worth buying on the Xbox 360? I'll be using the hori arcade stick I picked up for virtua fighter 5. I need a good fighter to hold me off until street fighter four.

h3ro said:
Not exactly dealing with the game specifically, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of these:

lbpsfcostumechunliuo8.png

lbpsfcostumeguileua0.png

lbpsfcostumeryuim6.png

lbpsfcostumezanxc0.png

No word on when they'll be released or on the price... How awesome is the 'Gief SackBoy! :lol

First thing I'm gonna do is paint Ryu pink and make a custom Dan Sackboy...:D
Awesome :lol :lol

decon

Nice with all the euro guys "signing up". Pleae let me know if I miss you on this list (euro only please!)

shagg_187, Seiken, The Hug Dog, Brobzoid, Kintaro, carlos, kamorra and decon.

We should set up a tournament!

JEKKI

sorry Seiken and Xisiqomelir...

your room was full Seiken and I coulgnt get in...

and I jus had straight up issues trying to connect with you Xis...

next time I'll try again tho! keep fighting!

Sanjuro

Don't have many GAF SF people on my 360 list. Cerrius was the big boy on my list and I'm on his tail now!

Also is there a leaderboard online? (Obviously not 360 one)

Xisiqomelir

JEKKI said:
sorry Seiken and Xisiqomelir...

your room was full Seiken and I coulgnt get in...

and I jus had straight up issues trying to connect with you Xis...

next time I'll try again tho! keep fighting!

The networking has been getting a little better after a huge downturn for the worse yesterday. I can find Quick Matches again and the right-after-select-screen DCs have dropped by 80%, but there are still some issues.

Top Bottom