• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Surge - A Walk in the Park DLC pack announced

derFeef

The%20Surge%20DLC.JPG

Deck 13 Interactive announced today that their sci-fi spin on the Dark Souls series is getting a hefty chunk of DLC this year. Set in an amusement park that’s directly attached to the Creo mega-factory the main game is set in, the upcoming expansion is called A Walk in the Park, which is funny because it will be anything but that.

The upcoming DLC will also launch alongside a free weapon pack that will add new attacking options to the game. Couple this with all the new armour, implants, and weapons you’ll literally be tearing from your enemies and there could be plenty of new potential builds for The Surge players to try out when A Walk in the Park releases later this year.

Theorry

I told you guys they were gonna do something during Gamescom as a German dev.
Awesome news. Surge has for me been the surprise hit of the year.

lcap

I told you guys they were gonna do something during Gamescom as a German dev.
Awesome news. Surge has for me been the surprise hit of the year.

Fully agree. Incredible game. Took LotF and improved in every single way.

Really glad to see them having a chance to keep supporting it.

Soar

Glad to see this, enjoyed the demo immensely. Just waiting for my backlog to thin out a little before picking this up.

Jingo

I had already posted this in the games topic, but hey great news, gaf sure doesnt know what they are missing ignoring this game, its a true gem, cant wait for a release date.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Can't wait. The team at Deck 13 made an incredible improvement over Lords of the Fallen. I liked it even more than Nioh in a lot of ways.

This game didn't quite click with me, but I'm excited that this is happening because I think it was conceptually great and a massive improvement over LotF. I'm always going to cheer this team on.

BrotherSeth

Neo Member
I spoke with Adam Hetenyi at Gamescom (the lead designer)

They will also release a free update before the DLC that adds 10 new weapons (no new types), and new enemies scattered throughout the old environments whom wields them.

There should be an emphasis on larger and more mechanical enemies in the expansion.

Really looking forward to this :)

Theorry

I spoke with Adam Hetenyi at Gamescom (the lead designer)

They will also release a free update before the DLC that adds 10 new weapons (no new types), and new enemies scattered throughout the old environments whom wields them.

There should be an emphasis on larger and more mechanical enemies in the expansion.

Really looking forward to this :)

Oh shit thats nice. I liked NG+ so a NG++ would we even more great and after that a dlc run. Now i am just waiting for the X patch. And i am good to go in november. If then the dlc is already released.

Top Bottom