• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Switch lite is the greatest hand held ever made!

Birdo

Banned
Lookie lookie Ani what I found.

It's been sitting inside a case for about a decade and I lost the power adaptor so it probably doesn't work anymore.

uYaxaJ0.jpg

Check the battery. If it hasn't swollen/bulged, it should still be fine after a charge.

Get an adapter and let this baby live again!

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Portability has been a part of Nintendo’s lineup since the Gameboy having it as your main focus is a concern though and adds to the pressure of competing with giants like SONY and MS who have traditional consoles.

teezzy

Banned
Lookie lookie Ani what I found.

It's been sitting inside a case for about a decade and I lost the power adaptor so it probably doesn't work anymore.

uYaxaJ0.jpg

Sell your switch and buy like 100 PSP power adapters

It's the smart thing to do :messenger_smiling:

Also clean that screen!

Have you seen my PSP thread lol?

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Don’t own a lite so I can really only speak to the library but based on that I would have to agree.

I have had an itch to buy a Vita lately too.
Nobody cares about your weeb games, or even knows what that is.

Edit: This should have a humorous tone, if it sounds like it doesn’t
The edit made this funnier.
Heh. Hang in there, buddy.

I'm glad you're enjoying it though.
I’m in the same boat; 2017 unit and no drift. I’m ready for when it does happen though-I’ve repaired worse.

Last edited:

ZoolNL

I love the DSi, the new 3DS, psp go and Vita above the Switch Lite.

but, I also learned that China made some really awesome handhelds, by example the RG350M. The metallic body and the versatility of that device is amazing.

Hudo

I would still put the PS Vita above it. It's a shame that the Vita was let down by Sony's utter incompetence and inability to support it.

me0wish

How so, they have released some great games that have sold very well.
Maybe you were disappointed .
Don't get me wrong, I really love 2019 but I think it could of been better, as it started becoming worse towards the year's end. This also becomes much more of an issue, when, for me, nothing really stands in 2020 besides AC, PM and Mad Rat Dead. Comparing that to the DS, the DS had something coming out every week, my DS back log is still growing.

Last edited:

MomoVideo

Banned
From a pure hardware and OS standpoint, Vita impressed me much more. Switch is great, but OS is barebones and multiplatform games are shockingly more expensive on Switch than on other platforms. That makes me buy fewer games for Switch than I would like to.

The Switch Lite is great but I honestly went back to the regular Switch as I like the screen size more. As for best greatest handheld ever made? I think that goes to Either the gameboy micro or the psp go those were both truly glorious in their own ways.

Top Bottom