• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The third Sonic Wii U game might be Sonic vs. Mario Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thanks Hot Coldman.

https://twitter.com/S0LSUM0/status/327921575968010240

sonicmariokartemj5c.png

StuBurns

Banned
Seems an odd choice, because combining the franchises should bolster sales, so you'd probably want to use your collaborations on software that performs a little weaker right? Mario Kart is huge on it's own.

Kimawolf

Well that would certainly be a huge seller. Ha my 12 Y/O (from 1992) self is screaming with joy, FINALLY I can put those Genesis punks in their place. lol.

Ah, I'd take that! Might be the shakeup Mario Kart needs, and would make sense for Sumo to help out seeing that Nintendo are strapped for hands these days.

Kacho

Gold Member
That would be pretty dang interesting.

Edit: That's it. I'm picking up Sonic Transformed. I need to see what the hubbub is all about.

Wiz

Sonic has a rivalry with F-Zero?

They will probably add Mario into the next Sonic Racing game.

I don't know, but I just want a new F-Zero.

It will probably be Mario featured in the next All-Star Racing, and Sonic in the next Mario Kart game.

Nibel

The two only good kart games making a baby

I'm down with this - but yeah, this means that the third game isn't F-ZERO #ForeverDreaming

Cbajd5

This actually makes a lot of sense in a weird way.

However I am sticking with
Sonic
mue III.

Mesoian

As long as Sumo handles it and does a little bit better on their character models (the character models in transformed are creepy), I'm in day one.

Oh, and PC plox. And not 6 months after this time.

MAX PAYMENT

Mario kart + sonic transformed = awesome
Now just add every major Nintendo character and maybe diddy kong style vehicle classes.

Dream come true. My fingers are crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom