The Trump Organization Planned To Give Vladimir Putin $50 Million Penthouse In Trump Tower Moscow

Nov 17, 2014
And another fuck-up to the pile.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ganization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the

Two US law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News that Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer at the time, discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

The Trump Tower Moscow plan is at the heart of a new plea agreement by Cohen, who led the negotiations to bring a gleaming, 100-story building to the Russian capital. Cohen acknowledged in court that he had lied to Congress about the plan in order to protect Trump and his presidential campaign.
Trump had personally signed the letter of intent to move forward on the Trump Tower Moscow plan on Oct. 28, 2015, the day of the third Republican primary debate.

On Thursday [Nov. 29], shortly after news broke about Cohen’s guilty plea, Trump told reporters, “There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won” the presidential election, “in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?”

Jan 14, 2017
“There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won” the election, he said, “in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?”
Sounds perfectly reasonable. People seem to forget what Trump was before he officially became President.

Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I imagine they kept the name Buzzfeed in there for name recognition, but it definitely doesn't help shake off the reputation of the original website.
Perhaps they’re using it to build credibility so they can shovel the ideology more easily in the tabloid version. Kind of like a loss leader like car manufacturers have.

Mar 18, 2018
Buzzfeed News is a different entity than Buzzfeed proper. They were nominated for a Pulitzer in international reporting just last year.
The same buzzfeed news that releases unverified documents and has been using lie by structure techniques as recently as the migrant crisis? They are one rung above huffington these days.

Oct 1, 2006
Why is this real estate mogul doing real estate deals?

Why am I upset about this!!!

Orange man bad. He is so bad today. Look at what he didn't do.
It wasn't even his idea - a US government intelligence operative suggested it to his company, as backed up by the article. It had nothing to do with the election.

Strange how all these US spooks were constantly bringing Russia up and introducing the Trump campaign to Russians. Maybe the CIA and FBI needs to be investigated for Russian infiltration? Looks like they were awfuly buddy-buddy with them.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2009
And...

Trump insisted during the campaign he had no dealings with Russia. Turns out he was lying. Trump lying is nothing new but it also means...

Russia knew he was lying, so they had leverage over him.

Also why is an American presidential candidate doing business deals with Russia? He can't put that shit on hold until after the election?

Nov 1, 2017
And...

Trump insisted during the campaign he had no dealings with Russia. Turns out he was lying. Trump lying is nothing new but it also means...

Russia knew he was lying, so they had leverage over him.

Also why is an American presidential candidate doing business deals with Russia? He can't put that shit on hold until after the election?
Not only this, apparently Trump was paid $500K for an hour long speech in Russia, he also received $50MM from Putin in return for 20% of US Uranium , unreal!

Nov 21, 2012
I am convinced Putin could give Trump a bagful of money and a handjob on prime time television. And some people here would hand wave it as nothing.

I imagine a response would be something like “So what, he gave him some money and a handjob. That does not mean they are intimate or are even close friends. Trump is playing 4D chess.”

Last edited: