• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Kamina

Golden Boy

These are worse than mine!
full

V2Tommy

Please explain (in a relatively idiot-proof way)

Although it goes without saying that I use the dark theme. Seriously, what kind of sociopath chooses to use the light theme when dark is an option?

See? I think people that use dark themes are sociopaths. Black/dark screens show more environmental glare/dust/prints and are harder on the eyes to focus on.

To say nothing of not using portrait lock on their phones, which is something wild animals do.

MetalAlien

Banned
Please explain (in a relatively idiot-proof way)

Although it goes without saying that I use the dark theme. Seriously, what kind of sociopath chooses to use the light theme when dark is an option?
The screen does not have white pixels. Only red green and blue. To show white it just turns on all three of those colors in equal brightness. You brain averages is all out and you see white.

Oh and I have always used light theme!

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
The Clown World glasses hanging from his shirt were the pièce de résistance.

giphy.gif
I'm taking a break from the clown world thread for a week, but I thought I would post this in best of social media thread for obvious reasons lol.
Also, nice gif. lmao

Top Bottom