The very best of social media

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
Reminds me of that tweet about irrc Kanye with Paul McCartney going like; I dont know who this Paul McCartney dude is but Kanye sure is gonna give him a carreer.
I'm sure more than half of those were trolls, same with the Ozzy tweets. It just gets people riled up that all these hip hop kids don't know rock music the youth is stupid real music™ etc...

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about! I could publicly post a simple pencil sketch of any subject who simply happens to be female, and I would receive twenty amorous messages from unknown Indian men by the end of the day. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

It's all about that green card.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ailynn

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018
Old hentai dub (the top video) :messenger_tears_of_joy: :

Step mother: "I'm your step-mother and we both know this isn't right"
Step-son: "But my balls yearn to be on your chin"

And there's more:

Maybe I should start watching this stuff...

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Scopa

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I'm sure more than half of those were trolls, same with the Ozzy tweets. It just gets people riled up that all these hip hop kids don't know rock music the youth is stupid real music™ etc...
But then again, I legit witnessed in a shopping lane some young lady looking at some magazine cover with Bono and some news about U2 asking "what's U2?" Happened years ago but in this decade. Her friend said "I think it's a band."

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Old hentai dub (the top video) :messenger_tears_of_joy: :

Step mother: "I'm your step-mother and we both know this isn't right"
Step-son: "But my balls yearn to be on your chin"

And there's more:

Maybe I should start watching this stuff...
This...this is awesome.

Aug 14, 2019
It's between Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Snapchat us popular but those 3 are the main ones if you could include a 4th than Snapchat would work.