• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Social The very best of social media

plushyp

Jul 21, 2016
Betrayal

CAB_Life

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2019
Toronto
christianadrianbrown.com
Oh my oh my. Christmas has come early. From reading this thread it’s obvious that the internet and/ or humanity has been a mistake. Standouts so far: dead grandma’s ring for sale; Titiana McGrath’s tweets—most of the self ID parade stuff, really; naked stranger on couch drinking juice; oh, and that horror story of the woman in dire need of an OBGYN and likely a battery of antibiotics. Time to take a break lest I spoil (or soil?) myself.

I may have some contributions from Reddit later. We’ll see.

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
Oh my oh my. Christmas has come early. From reading this thread it’s obvious that the internet and/ or humanity has been a mistake. Standouts so far: dead grandma’s ring for sale; Titiana McGrath’s tweets—most of the self ID parade stuff, really; naked stranger on couch drinking juice; oh, and that horror story of the woman in dire need of an OBGYN and likely a battery of antibiotics. Time to take a break lest I spoil (or soil?) myself.

I may have some contributions from Reddit later. We’ll see.
Btw, Titania is a parody. A joyous one.