• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

CyberPanda

Banned
D3-mGaBWkAEqenw

D3-nzrdWwAAJ4ui

D3-oF0DWAAAfy5T

Last edited:

Airola

I masturbate just as gently.

That's what everyone says at first. It's all "I'm gentle" but then you start saying "take a little slower please" but your hand just continues and starts to go faster and then you say "could you please stop" but your hand won't listen and then you go "STOP!" but your hand just gets more excited and furious. That's called RAPE. You have just RAPED youself! That's what all male hands are! Male hands are a symbol of oppression and rape! Disgusting pig, if this was Twitter I'd be sure to have you lose your job!

Hang on, hang on, hang on.

Let me get this straight...

Cam girls live stream themselves going out and about and people (presumably) pay to watch it?

Is this a thing now?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?!

Hey, don't shit on these out-on-town livestreams, they can be fucking brilliant. Especially depending on the person doing them. You're not paying to watch it, at least those I'm familiar with and it generally stands out from the many people doing boring "playing x game" live streams.

The quality varies, but Chad of Anything4Views has had some live streams that have made me feel like pissing my pants from laughter. He being a total shit adds to it and makes him play well off more decent people. Sure, it's not low-brow entertainment, but it's honestly amazing.

Like the Tinder streams:

Or when he takes Maxmoefoe with him out on town:

Then you have the chat that also shits on him and tries to fuck him up. It's really an interesting form of entertainment.

Top Bottom