• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
FbB9Itk.jpg

Is that how you make figgy pudding?
I am astonished that VICE is losing money. Astonished, I tell you.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
eFukt posted the whole video in 2013 (higher quality too). I don't think I should link it here. Site is NSFW so don't google it at work.

Edit: what the hell, here's the link. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post things like this here these days. Can a mod please remove if it's not allowed.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Amazing. She has her world destroyed, wants to cry but also wants to kill the person who did this while being in complete disbelief. What an amazing set of emotions.
That's what she gets for eye-fucking her phone while the person at the other end of the table sits there like a chopped off dick.

this is apparently a thing and I've watched full videos of people who recorded themselves doing it and showed all the before and after and offered advice to other people who wanted to do the same
I remember watching a Jerry Springer episode, probably 20 years ago, that had a guy who did this. He apparently tied a rubber band around his junk until it died and withered away, then cut it off with a knife. I've always remembered that episode, and probably always will, because it reminds me that no matter how bad things get in my life, at least I'm not that dumb ass mother fucker.

nkarafo

It's fascinating to me how these people have the balls to do such a thing. Pun intended ofc.

I don't know what's worse:

1. So many people have watched people cutting their dicks off.
  2. You want to see somebody cut their dick off.
  3. You want to see dick that badly you would watch a penis-snuff film.
It's called morbid curiosity. That shit almost made me addicted to Best Gore videos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom