• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

eot

Banned
Pilots-Vs-Mechanics.png
FedEx flies military planes now?

Kazza

Thanks for all the contributions, this is a funny thread. I'm trying to keep away from social media nowadays, but it can't be denied that you see some funny shit sometimes. I'm happy that I can come here and see the funny stuff without having to actually use twitter etc.

My contribution is a little old, but I don't think it's been mentioned yet, so here goes. This lady is apparently assistant professor of sociology at Washington University in St. Louis. She was offended by a "Men Working" sign on the way to being driven to work and decided to interrogate the working class males working outside in the cold:

proftweet.jpg

Some people brought up this old meme, and said the professor really brought it to life:

d35.jpg

Kazza

Sometimes animals can display super-human abilities, but yeah, doesn't seem like it could survive that. If it had hit the cyclist on the bounce, then he probably wouldn't have made it either.

Speaking of super-human animal abilities:

Top Bottom