• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Rien

Jelly Belly
Q78gPsQ.png

Reminds me of that tweet about irrc Kanye with Paul McCartney going like; I dont know who this Paul McCartney dude is but Kanye sure is gonna give him a carreer.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about! I could publicly post a simple pencil sketch of any subject who simply happens to be female, and I would receive twenty amorous messages from unknown Indian men by the end of the day. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

It's all about that green card.

Kazza

Old hentai dub (the top video) :messenger_tears_of_joy: :

Step mother: "I'm your step-mother and we both know this isn't right"
Step-son: "But my balls yearn to be on your chin"

And there's more:

Maybe I should start watching this stuff...

Last edited:

Airola

I'm sure more than half of those were trolls, same with the Ozzy tweets. It just gets people riled up that all these hip hop kids don't know rock music the youth is stupid real music™ etc...

But then again, I legit witnessed in a shopping lane some young lady looking at some magazine cover with Bono and some news about U2 asking "what's U2?" Happened years ago but in this decade. Her friend said "I think it's a band."

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Old hentai dub (the top video) :messenger_tears_of_joy: :

Step mother: "I'm your step-mother and we both know this isn't right"
Step-son: "But my balls yearn to be on your chin"

And there's more:

Maybe I should start watching this stuff...

This...this is awesome.

brap

Banned
Hmmm, could’ve sworn you’ve posted other diaper fetish stuff.

GAF has too many deviants to keep up.
Are you talking about the pamperchu stuff in the cringe thread? Who doesn't want to follow the adventures of a drug addicted alcoholic man who acts like a little kid, only uses diapers to relieve himself, microwaves all his diapers in a 1970s microwave, stands in front of said microwave after he modded it to run with the door open because it keeps him warm, got cancer from wearing those microwaved diapers, burns those used diapers in his fireplace, installed carpet in his bathroom, has gay drug orgies with his other diaper friends, hears voices in his head that tells him to do things, and got his youtube channel deleted because he admitted he was a pedophile and so are the guys he lives with?

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Are you talking about the pamperchu stuff in the cringe thread? Who doesn't want to follow the adventures of a drug addicted alcoholic man who acts like a little kid, only uses diapers to relieve himself, microwaves all his diapers in a 1970s microwave, stands in front of said microwave after he modded it to run with the door open because it keeps him warm, got cancer from wearing those microwaved diapers, burns those used diapers in his fireplace, installed carpet in his bathroom, has gay drug orgies with his other diaper friends, hears voices in his head that tells him to do things, and got his youtube channel deleted because he admitted he was a pedophile and so are the guys he lives with?

Yeah, that would probably be it.

nush

I used to work front line support out of hours on a three person rotation, two on one off. Honestly apart from a twice a year outage you never got called so it was free extra money and a free cellphone to use for the year.

Except for this one old Scottish lady who would call every Saturday morning at 8:30 without fail because she forgot her password/password didn't work. Instead of remembering her password, making a note of it or listening to any advice she was given. Her solution was just to call support to reset it for her and the damn system enabled it.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Apart from the fact that the statement is hypocritical by default, as highlighted, since when do “white men“ bring up race and gender perpetually?
Its usually SWJs and feminists who come up with crap in that regard all the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom