• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Video Game Music Cafe is now open for business. Stay awhile, and listen!

Come on and Chill with us! Post your favorite music from Video Games that are relaxing in tone and feel. Lets keep this thread going for as long as possible. I'll start:

Croft Manor, Tomb Raider Anniversary

Croft Manor, Tomb Raider Underworld:

Shenmue: Nightfall

Bayonetta: Vigrid Town Theme

Skies of Arcadia: Ancient Temple Dungeon

Dark Souls 1: Character Creation

Donkey Kong Country: Aquatic Ambience

We also host covers and alternate versions as well, so feel free to bring them in as well.

Please welcome Smooth Mcgroove to the stage as he performs a few songs for us.

Wandering Flame/Secret of the forest from Final Fantasy X and Chrono Trigger

Smooth McGroove: Corridors of Time, Chrono Trigger:

Smooth McGroove, Schala's Theme, Chrono Trigger:

Last edited:
Yggdrasil world tree theme, Xenoblade Chronicles 2. This song is really good, but it makes me sad because my dad used to play the guitar like that before we lost him several years ago.

Parasite Eve 1: Out of Phase

Let's give it up for Rena Strober performing Lost in thoughts all alone from Fire Emblem Fates:

Thabass

Come on and Chill with us! Post your favorite music from Video Games that are relaxing in tone and feel. Lets keep this thread going for as long as possible. I'll start:

Croft Manor, Tomb Raider Underworld:

This is from Legend, not Underworld. But more importantly, this is one of my favorite songs in gaming. Such a chill, relaxing song and I've been using it for many, many years for working and studying.

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
I'm imagining what a real and physical Video Game Music Cafe would be like... and the first soundtrack that comes to mind for a warm and inviting atmosphere is the Secret of Evermore. Would be perfect for a moody, darkly lit Cafe at night. With comfy cushioned booths, and warm darkly colored decor. Anywho... what a lovely soundtrack!

Kev Kev

We also host covers and alternate versions as well, so feel free to bring them in as well.

Please welcome Smooth Mcgroove to the stage as he performs a few songs for us.

Wandering Flame/Secret of the forest from Final Fantasy X and Chrono Trigger

Smooth McGroove: Corridors of Time, Chrono Trigger:

Smooth McGroove, Schala's Theme, Chrono Trigger:

also some other epic shining force covers

Fbh

Wanted to post a bunch from the amazing Chrono Cross 20th Anniversary concert but sadly they've been taken down from Youtube.

This rendition from Marbule from another slightly older album is great too:

Top Bottom